Dispute on Nurvael

SuikaBooty

@Nurvael @Mio @Dex

First off, I don't want decode to resolve this dispute based on this

https://gyazo.com/57e5d24018e6f9fe2dfa18043ce3f2ba

Then Nurv following up with this

https://gyazo.com/d303e756035a4692b61ea9ae94e8ee21

Hi, I'm filing a dispute on Nurvael. We starting a collab together to make money. @nurvael

Edit: Reason for the dispute: Nurv doesn't want to reimburse me for the 35m used to startup the farm when it comes time to split.

I've been funding a majority of this and decided to question our split.

So listen here for a minute

We were starting a farm for running accounts that make about 300k an hour, but the cost of training those accounts is about 6m each

Nurvael asked 35m from me to get these accounts started. I said okay and gave it to him.

he got 5 accounts ready and gave me 8m back to put on another 3 accounts to make money.

The money-making wasn't the problem. The problem was how we were splitting it. I am trying to make him understand. That if it costed me 35m To upstart these acccounts and it doesn't cost him anything, because he runs like 3 accounts on his computer and that's why he gets a 50-50 split. Otherwise I wouldn't have ever started this with him. He refuses to subtract the 35m from the total split where we then go 50-50. This is confusing stuff right?

Here's an example for you all to read. I sort of fucked up explaining it to him the first time, but I tried to nevertheless.

https://gyazo.com/8f9c01657f0888ea1a3a6fa4f3d7f66c

Here is the part I mentioned where I fucked up explaining a second time

https://gyazo.com/02dcab3e9048a870db4f5cfb6b7c9ef3

I realized that I explained that wrong. That's why I have these equations for him to read. Edit: But regardless, he's already changed the password on one of the accounts we shared so I'm claiming this as a full on dispute for 35m refund. [Hidden1]

This is simple algebra. Let me equate it for people with an intelligence bigger than a fly. If A = Money Made, B=Expensives, C = Money Able to split, D= My share, E = Nurv's Share.

$96a - $30b = $66c/2 = (33de * 2)

Right? Now lets use some math to  figure out how much I would make shall we? Remember, The expenses came out of my pocket and not nurv's at all. The only thing he paid for was like 4m of twitch codes. I used my own for the other 3 accounts. Remember these numbers are just an example to show how little he understands what I'm talking about.

So when I subtract the $30b, That goes back to me to cover costs.

So then we make an even split of $33 each

Here is what Nurv is doing equation wise.

$96/2 = ($48de*2)

He would make $48 right?

Here is what I would make

$48d - $30b = $18.

How is this fair?!? I'm clearly paying for the whole startup, He only gets 50-50 because I'm generous and he can run like 3 accounts on his computer. I'm not asking him to train accounts by hand, he is using bots to train these accounts. I think I'm being MORE than fair.

So let me emphasize this again, If the total expenses are supplied by me right? Then what's leftover is split evenly for 50-50. So if my money isn't being calculated in his head, in reality. He would be making a near 70-30 split as him being 70

So if this makes sense to the mods, I'll be posting skype conversations here in just a minute.

I request that the full 35m be refunded to me by @Nurvael

I didn't snapshot our trade, but you can easily conclude he recieved the 35m from me based on conversation alone, never denied that he didn't recieve it.

[Hidden2]

https://gyazo.com/8d4f0175a16a4aa9638dd0334473617d

He can't deny that he never recieved 35m is the point.

Reason why it's not 27m?

He's already changed the password on 1/4 of the accounts that had MY money on it and will most likely change the password on the other 3 which are already trained and is part of an expense so it goes toward the total cost. The accounts had been finished trained to 66 magic. Plus he gets to keep the accounts he's changing the passwords on so the full 35m refund is more than enough.

So to sum it up, He has all 7-8 of the account in his possession, which was all funded by me. He bought 2-3 of the accounts from someone on osbot, money provided by me again.

So he is also guilty of scamming accounts.

[Hidden2]

Edit: Now it's 2/4. I'm not gonna be arsed to change the passwords on the rest, He's already gonna be paying for them 

[Hidden3]

Here is proof that he shared the 4 accounts with me to run on my machine

3/4

[Hidden4]

4/4

[Hidden5]

Nurv said it himself that training 1-66 can cost 6m each, but all I want now is my 35m back considering how he is already stooping this low.

https://gyazo.com/1b67034eebae755d0c75d3337307ba6b

edit: He is attempting to blackmail me, I shared my account information with him, because he doesn't have the money to buy scripts

https://gyazo.com/1b1519b13993fb98e2c5341924be27cd

He also shared his account information with me too, so that doesn't work at all. I'll take any punishment as long as I can still use my scripts

[Hidden6]

Ok i wont read everything he stated but

He provided 35m. we made accounts ready to bot on. i gave 8m back. the other 27m is spend on 3/4 accounts 

I have provided 35m myself too and made another 3/4 accounts

He wants 35m back while he doesnt seem to realize ive spend 35m on 3 accounts too. we had a total of 7 accounts.

anyways i can go ahead and post skype logs of what its really like but honestly im so busy in life right now that i just cant be asked lmfao 

Not forgetting to mention i only have acces to 2 accounts. the other 5 were unregistered emails and i cannot login them anymore. most likely changed by him. l0l

Edited by Nurvael

I'm adding another 5m to the dispute as well. 40m total so far. Nurv never paid me all the money for buying him cases on rsjackpot

Use this transaction log as a reference.

Proof he got the cases:

1st zulrah case @$2.38 I sent him via paypal =2m

[Hidden]

Loggin on his account to buy him another zulrah case = 2m

[Hidden]

2 zulrah cases and a bandos case = 7m

[Hidden]

Paypal proof of buying the cases:

[Hidden]

One of the $1.99 was my case that I paid for.

He paid me 6m @ grand exchange

So grand total of it all was 11m minus the 6m he gave me would = 5m he still owes.

Proof he paid me 6m and only 6m for all the cases.

[Hidden]

He also owes me 2.5m for paying for a regicide questing service

[Hidden]

He also owes me 8m for a script he said he would pay me back for

[Hidden]

21 hours ago, Nurvael said:

He provided 35m. we made accounts ready to bot on. i gave 8m back. the other 27m is spend on 3/4 accounts 

He wants 35m back while he doesnt seem to realize ive spend 35m on 3 accounts too. we had a total of 7 accounts.

anyways i can go ahead and post skype logs of what its really like but honestly im so busy in life right now that i just cant be asked lmfao 

Not forgetting to mention i only have acces to 2 accounts. the other 5 were unregistered emails and i cannot login them anymore. most likely changed by him. l0l

You spent 35m doing what exactly on those accounts?

• Like 2

On 1-5-2017 at 0:46 AM, Nurvael said:

@Dex We were running an air orb farm, The money was used to train 1-66 magic and then some for unpowered orbs, pots, and runes for 8 accounts total 

Not even expensive training, simply splashing 1-25 teleport training to 55 and alching to 66. Also he's too busy to screenshot something that takes only minutes and he is being disputed. Clearly doesn't give a shit at all.

Never mentioned to me once that he provided 35m. Regardless if he provided 35m or not. He has my money and the accounts. 

Also why is he also mentioning he spent 35m on the accounts? Pretty impractical if you ask me. Sort of like coming up as a lie.

So lets say he invested 35m too. right lets say he's not lying. Then we would both get reimbursed for the money invested then making a split. :???:

But guess what the problem is, I still don't have my money he has. He changed the password on the 3 account I trained, Edit: He also gave me another account to use so that would be 4.

He owes me 50.5m in total. I did not get a single gp back from Nurv. He says he gave me 8m back that I had put on the 3 accounts I trained and he changed the passwords on them.

Edit: Him telling me to put that 8m wealth on the 3 accounts

[Hidden since these screenshots contains too much sensitive info]

3 hours ago, Dex said:

You spent 35m doing what exactly on those accounts?

Training the stats obviously. but thats stated too

FYI i am gonna be straight with this. im not going to pay him anything back at all reason why is simple

He wants his ''35m'' back he spend on the 3 accounts. without realizing the fact i also have put in 3 accounts with the same stats. If he wants hes 35m back because he provided that for the accounts to bot with me on. where do i get my 35m back from? right? doesnt make sense. 

about that rsjackpot he can literally suck my big dick lmfao i aint no snake i gave him it already back instantly traded it him at ge 

But if you wanna play this game

I expect a full refund of gearing/bonding 40+ flax accounts which will come close to 100m. will be posting proofs if neccessary. 

I can play this game. hes acting as if he pays for my stuff without realizing who actually setup the entire botfarm for this lazy fuck. all he did was pay for a server lmfa0 im done ********a

17 hours ago, Nurvael said:

But if you wanna play this game

I expect a full refund of gearing/bonding 40+ flax accounts which will come close to 100m. will be posting proofs if neccessary. 

I can play this game. hes acting as if he pays for my stuff without realizing who actually setup the entire botfarm for this lazy fuck. all he did was pay for a server lmfa0 im done ********a

Then post the evidence? All I see so far is @SuikaBooty providing us tons of evidence to back up his claims and all I see from you is claims.

So far I'm inclined to say that you should refund the 35m.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Decode said:

And neither will we. 

You either provide actual picture proof backing up everything you're claiming, or you owe @SuikaBooty 35m. 

So you want me to post pictures of what exactly? the accounts that are changed and in his position right now? not even 3 of the accounts but 5. meaning he owes me 12m. 

2 minutes ago, Nurvael said:

So you want me to post pictures of what exactly? the accounts that are changed and in his position right now? not even 3 of the accounts but 5. meaning he owes me 12m. 

You've continued to show 0 proof of any of your claims.

Until we see any proof, from what @SuikaBooty has shown us you owe him 35m.

• Like 5

• Mio locked this topic