Uzlz's Graphics Shop! 07GP/PP

uzlz

15 minutes ago, Nate said:

not setting a good example or representing yourself when the text is fucking shit and cancer to read

also, might want to show people your BEST work, putting a fancy font and matching colours isn't going to get you much business 

my best work was on my old hard drive which died, i have some of my old work but my old work was fucking shit.i made the thread layout in like 2 mins aint nobody got time for that

if you're unsure whether to buy from me or not, I can always make one but with a watermark and see if you like it.

20 minutes ago, Nate said:

not setting a good example or representing yourself when the text is fucking shit and cancer to read

also, might want to show people your BEST work, putting a fancy font and matching colours isn't going to get you much business 

god damn. calm down let him breath, either people want his services or don't lool

Edited by dragonite3000

2 hours ago, uzlz said:

my best work was on my old hard drive which died, i have some of my old work but my old work was fucking shit.i made the thread layout in like 2 mins aint nobody got time for that

if you're unsure whether to buy from me or not, I can always make one but with a watermark and see if you like it.

A signature thread defines you, if it's good you'll attract customers, if it's shit you won't get any. Invest some time into it.