COD hopping on the band waggon

RDM

Infinity warfare was the first cod game i believe i never purchased because i chose BF1 instead as did thousands of others and COD knew this  which is why I'm expecting some pretty big things in COD WWII. I will buy the game, I think it's great that it's coming out because then Battlefield will have to step up their game for their next release. So far I still see it as a 50/50 chance of being a fail. But if they are able to capture how dark and gritty the vibe of that war really was then the game will be a huge hit. Either that or a sellout

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SpiritualAbyss said:

Infinity warfare was the first cod game i believe i never purchased because i chose BF1 instead as did thousands of others and COD knew this  which is why I'm expecting some pretty big things in COD WWII. I will buy the game, I think it's great that it's coming out because then Battlefield will have to step up their game for their next release. So far I still see it as a 50/50 chance of being a fail. But if they are able to capture how dark and gritty the vibe of that war really was then the game will be a huge hit. Either that or a sellout

Damnn i barely recognized you with the new name change, how things been my dude? Hopefully no recent botting bans? :doge:

3 hours ago, towelman said:

Damnn i barely recognized you with the new name change, how things been my dude? Hopefully no recent botting bans? :doge:

I've taken a big break because of real life situations. Had a pretty bad bicycle accident due to the streets of NYC that landed me in the hospital but im recovering in full speed