Risk Fighting

Lucki

If you are nasty at pking (discounting all the luck factors involved) can't you just invest 300m risk fight all day and make like 30m+ an hr? any of you guys do this, Im thinking about getting into this have a nasty risk fighting account I know some people share accounts to risk fight on and stuff. 

Its too late to get into that.

Everyone is super fucking good to the point where its mostly rng.

Only the people who have been doing this for years have an advantage.

Also w337 is dead, not many people there anymore, and if you do find someone, hes super fucking good and unkillable.

But if you are really interested I can help you with gmaul techniques

Sounds interesting but I think it'd be very time consuming to actually find someone to riskfight, it's way easier when you're known in the oldschool runescape community.

So I'd say.. Camp a world for several hours a day for weeks, get your name out there, maybe even start streaming to get peoples attention and kill those people who want their 5 minutes of fame on your stream.

Goodluck buddy.

What kind of risk fighting are you doing? While yes there is more skill to pking there is a huge luck factor involved. I used to do a lot of no armor whip/fury/bgs or primordial/ags/torture risking back in the day before the update that allowed players to hit below 0 hp. With the new update out unfortunately it has made risking fighting slightly less skill based and more rng based (just my opinion). The reason I feel this way is that now it is pretty much down to who is going to get blessed by the RNG gods first. I have had days where i have made over 100m in a few hours, but I have also had days where i've lost that same amount in a few hours. Personally I would avoid no arm risk fighting anymore because you just can simply not out eat a 42 Tent into a 42 42 gmaul spec & a 56 bgs smack and that's not even including the veng combos. I think the highest stack i've been killed and killed with was about 160 hp in like 1 tik. Risk fighting just isn't the same with the new update

I think pure risk fighting is something to invest in. However, that's if your a good pker in general. As long as you can 1 tick and insta spec your Gucci! I usually put a halo and a top on a 13 prayer and go to town. Made 100M within 3 fights that took 2 minutes each when I got out of class and slept good at night.

Edited by dragonite3000

On 27.4.2017 at 1:03 AM, sphairai said:

Its too late to get into that.

Everyone is super fucking good to the point where its mostly rng.

Only the people who have been doing this for years have an advantage.

Also w337 is dead, not many people there anymore, and if you do find someone, hes super fucking good and unkillable.

But if you are really interested I can help you with gmaul techniques

That really depends on combat bracket