Buying Zulrah Ready Accounts

pr3derp

87 range, 94 mage 44 pray 78hp 42 def but has full range and mage void. 66QP

Got the agility 51 but doesn't have regicide line complete - pay someone 5m to do it on here

Give it to you for 60m

It is a old account and has been played like a legit account - Not sure if this makes a difference but the accounts i made soley for zulrah lasted much less time than my main i botted zulrah with.

Willing to talk about prices as i never use this account and its such a waste. Pm me

;)

Edited by Luke Reading

42 minutes ago, Zulrah said:

90 magic, 82 range, 75 def, 60 pray 75 HP, hand done besides AFK stuff.

Can provide all 5 accounts.

90m ea

I have seen someone selling on here cheaper than that with slightly lower stats. Noted though as i know you are a reputable person on this site. May have to just pick up the amount of accounts i want over a period of time at that price. Void & regicide done as well? And i mean are they actually hand trained... we are on a botting forum feel like that is the biggest lie on here haha

36 minutes ago, Luke Reading said:

87 range, 94 mage 44 pray 78hp 42 def but has full range and mage void. 66QP

Got the agility 51 but doesn't have regicide line complete - pay someone 5m to do it on here

Give it to you for 60m

It is a old account and has been played like a legit account - Not sure if this makes a difference but the accounts i made soley for zulrah lasted much less time than my main i botted zulrah with.

Willing to talk about prices as i never use this account and its such a waste. Pm me

;)

Noted will take into consideration at that price

18 minutes ago, pr3derp said:

I have seen someone selling on here cheaper than that with slightly lower stats. Noted though as i know you are a reputable person on this site. May have to just pick up the amount of accounts i want over a period of time at that price. Void & regicide done as well? And i mean are they actually hand trained... we are on a botting forum feel like that is the biggest lie on here haha

Noted will take into consideration at that price

Just to let you know, a botted account and a hand-made account hold the same value, given the botted account has survived a cool down period of 5 days tops.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Zulrah said:

Regicide done. Void can be done aswell, although I recommend higher Ranged level when using Void. Combat is botted with AFK methods (NMZ most part). Other stuff like agility and quests with skill requirments are done by hand (to increase survival time), because of full focus.

Okay I will be in touch

19 minutes ago, Nate said:

Just to let you know, a botted account and a hand-made account hold the same value, given the botted account has survived a cool down period of 5 days tops.

Oh yeah I don't have a problem with botted stats I plan on basically just suicide these pretty much, and I just find it funny when people say they are hand made