[S][CHEAP] - AGS/STOD Pure - Unholy Book - War Ring (i)

DeadSwap

Just now, Simple79001 said:

this seems to cheap to be true,  Scamquit inc?

Nah man im not quitting been lurking since 2013 lol just have a 1 pray pure, an almost maxed voider and a main thats going to get maxed to worry about so im not gonna have time for these accounts so why not just sell them and fund the others. 

also if you wanna give me a suggested price to sell if this is too cheap then let me know, i just dont really know how much these are worth

49 minutes ago, Rojinbrager said:

Nah man im not quitting been lurking since 2013 lol just have a 1 pray pure, an almost maxed voider and a main thats going to get maxed to worry about so im not gonna have time for these accounts so why not just sell them and fund the others. 

also if you wanna give me a suggested price to sell if this is too cheap then let me know, i just dont really know how much these are worth

I know the feeling :/ they think just because you just don't want something its fishy lol... went through it when I sold my pure that had 50 attack 99 strength 94 magic 72 hp for 30m.. person still has it till this day. not to mention it had a 2day ban

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, M1tch said:

u put a ring that costs 200k and takes 2 hours to imbue in your title:gnome:

When you have darol in your sig roasting a trusted member and you get scammed by darol :gnome:

14 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

I know the feeling :/ they think just because you just don't want something its fishy lol... went through it when I sold my pure that had 50 attack 99 strength 94 magic 72 hp for 30m.. person still has it till this day. not to mention it had a 2day ban

yeah cause theres little fgts that scamquit for 10m, look at that zerker kid for example supposively trusted out the ass and look lol its ok we will prove ourselves over time