1 pray f cape who can do this.

dragonite3000

Is it okay (moderator you can remove the site name) if I recommend looking on (Sythe)?

@towelman said he found someone who can do them 1 pray, 10hp on there and he's apparently got like over 100-200 fb.

I don't fuck with the aforementioned site, but I remember this coming up in between be and Towel and wanted to put in my 2 cents. if it helps you out at all.

• Like 1

Just now, Lucki said:

Stats?

84 ranged 66 hp

12 minutes ago, Leaving said:

Is it okay (moderator you can remove the site name) if I recommend looking on (Sythe)?

@towelman said he found someone who can do them 1 pray, 10hp on there and he's apparently got like over 100-200 fb.

I don't fuck with the aforementioned site, but I remember this coming up in between be and Towel and wanted to put in my 2 cents. if it helps you out at all.

Well yeah I could get it done on sythe but I'm not familiar with them as much. I have only done a couple halos on sythe but other than that they scam left to right.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

84 ranged 66 hp

Well yeah I could get it done on sythe but I'm not familiar with them as much. I have only done a couple halos on sythe but other than that they scam left to right.

They scam left n right on OSBot too, you have to do your "research" just like you do on here and by that I mean looking up if the guy doing the service is legit or not. Did he join a month ago and has 3 feedback from buying gold from Bogla? Then you probably shouldn't hand over your account and money to him.

• Like 1

Just now, LeBron said:

They scam left n right on OSBot too, you have to do your "research" just like you do on here and by that I mean looking up if the guy doing the service is legit or not. Did he join a month ago and has 3 feedback from buying gold from Bogla? Then you probably shouldn't hand over your account and money to him.

In so many words I'm more comfortable on osbot when it comes to spending nearly 100m

49 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

84 ranged 66 hp

YEah I don't fuck with sythe or care about feedback from that site, its rigged af so many scammers too big to moderate correctly.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2017 at 2:49 PM, daamurda said:

gl finding im deff curious on a price for the future

UPDATE: someone in game is suppose to do my fire cape 50M cash in a few days and provide the gear and I won't be paying him until I log on an alt and see that the account is wearing the cape. all I have to provide is sweets! he is also a cc member; and I believe he is legit because he's broke as life and has one on his 13 pray and 31 pray.

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1