Looking for work

Irvo

Hey, I am 21 years old and looking for some work on here.

I am farily new to Osbot but so far I am enjoying my staying. Working for someones services thread would be a completely new experience for me.

So far I have only done several services for members of my Clanchat and friends.

Like Powerleveling, Questing and obtaining Defenders from the Warriors Guild.

I have mainly played Pure accounts ever since I started playing Runescape back in 2004. Those are the accounts I like working on the most regarding Quests and Powerleveling.

I am available almost everyday. I can dedicate atleast 4 hours daily to your service up to 6 hours.

Regarding the deposits.. I do play Oldschool Runescape on my own account aswell and honestly.. I prefer working with every single GP I have in my bank.

Leave a message if you're interested and got some work for me.

Until I hit 20 positive feedbacks I don't mind going first and you'd only have to pay once I've finished the work since I don't have much proof of beeing legit yet.

You can always message me on Skype!

imma_present

Edited by Irvo

You should contact @IamBot @Master00j@Sysm They maybe looking for workers. Look on there worker application threads

goodluck :)

Also if you mean by "working with every single GP in my bank" that your gonna transfer your supplies and items onto their account to do the training be careful. They can just log on and take all the gear.

Edited by Luke Reading
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Luke Reading said:

You should contact @IamBot @Master00j@Sysm They maybe looking for workers. Look on there worker application threads

goodluck :)

Also if you mean by "working with every single GP in my bank" that your gonna transfer your supplies and items onto their account to do the training be careful. They can just log on and take all the gear.

Thanks for your kind words :)

I am a cheap ass when it comes to fund the items to train with on the customers account :p

I meant to say, I prefer not to deposit since I do play the game on my accounts too and rather use it to progress there. Allthough I do understand why deposits are a requirement.