Dispute Master00J

Munch

Disputed member: @Master00j

Thread Link: 

Explanation: I ordered a service almost a month ago, was told it would take 1-2 weeks multiple times. Was told before hand that 2 people would be working on my account and 10-12 hours daily between them, which is the whole reason I went with them. 2 weeks came by and the excuses started to roll in, not long later, zero communication and the account is at a standstill at only 60% done.

8791a2f9897f967b05ec9229738ed44f.png

8b14be9e850c69ee7e19332fd748d839.png

ec5c6b75b5084ecff3bcf6ba4aafd773.png

a28ddef73660fdecb11ecec47be4b149.png

e092664186e360473c4e82e6cd010d63.png

*Skip logins*

382ec6f6156259e5f9e28ce6f6da05c1.png

2519f66bf0c177ad254da3bc0da64930.png

fc8a7ad45f1a1158468d1736b1600b4a.png

0f74c063eca76bd70dc48fe1f494f794.png

5ae80a1be83f0852e1918bb78a8b29fb.png

8925e7b98e274cbf2848de9d80a52cb5.png

903a82e8bfcfc8e93fcfd82e60852a94.png

418cf9b77acb797f91948ec63c6a2a72.png

I hope this is disputable.. really seems like i've been scammed, or mislead or something. My money down the drain. Just, "heya my bad" and that's it.

Thank you for help!

Edited by Munch

4 minutes ago, Master00j said:

Yes this is my bad, i was waiting for a reply when i told that.

seems there is a lack of comunication between both of us. but i will make things right. if we can talk bout this on skype.

If you two could sort this out between yourselves that'd be great, but do keep us updated here.

6 minutes ago, Master00j said:

yes think we can work this out. just seems like i have to refund for the xp thats not trained. if he agree with that?

If he is fine with that as a solution, then yes. Although i think he should be entitled to more, but like i said, if you can sort it out between yourselves, that'd be great. 

• Like 1

Hey, we're in completely opposite timezones, so that doesn't help much.

I mean, refund on xp, ok that is expected, and the compensation for lying to me, misleading me, and dicking me around for a month (also locking me out of my account essentially with the false hope it would actually get done) is a bond. A bond.

Personally I think something should happen here, because what you did was plain wrong, no service owner should do this and just be like hey sorry, here's a bond. Like. What on earth, to me it honestly feels like you think nothings wrong and you're just trying to swat the fly and move on.

What if you do this to other people? What if someone else has had this done to them? It's not ok in my opinion, lying, misleading, exaggerating, not delivering service A) Completed, B) On time.

Honestly I think i'm entitled to a full refund for all of this dicking around that i've had to go through. Your worker having irl issues is one thing, but you specifically conning me to get me into your service for multiple reasons just to get money out of me is not ok.

12 hours ago, Munch said:

Hey, we're in completely opposite timezones, so that doesn't help much.

I mean, refund on xp, ok that is expected, and the compensation for lying to me, misleading me, and dicking me around for a month (also locking me out of my account essentially with the false hope it would actually get done) is a bond. A bond.

Personally I think something should happen here, because what you did was plain wrong, no service owner should do this and just be like hey sorry, here's a bond. Like. What on earth, to me it honestly feels like you think nothings wrong and you're just trying to swat the fly and move on.

What if you do this to other people? What if someone else has had this done to them? It's not ok in my opinion, lying, misleading, exaggerating, not delivering service A) Completed, B) On time.

Honestly I think i'm entitled to a full refund for all of this dicking around that i've had to go through. Your worker having irl issues is one thing, but you specifically conning me to get me into your service for multiple reasons just to get money out of me is not ok.

Seeing as you two couldn't come to a settlement between yourselves, i think what you're asking for is fair and reasonable. 

@Munch the service will be terminated and you will receive a full refund. 

I've placed you in TWC until you've fully refunded him @Master00j.

• Like 1

not totaly agree with this i'm sorry. 

we never discussed a final time-frame and i think paulo got 8-10hrs game-play for sure. and he had some irl issueses as he explained. so i think if you expected 14days time frame (something we never discussed) but ok since we didn't reach the 10-12hrs everyday due some irl problems. i think refund for the xp that hasn't been trained and 1extra bond will be fair. 

Also i'm not acting like everything is fine but what you ask is that we give a totaly free service. you expected a 14days time-frame (not even sure where you get that time from.) we started on 1 april so you expect that the service would be finished 15 april. 

that Date you didn't complain bout anything. we just continue the service. And on 25 april you just like 'guys this took me to long' and you started this dispute.  i'm offering you a 'free' bond. just to make up the 2weeks. seems pretty fair to me. since you started complaining 25th

Side-note:

since it was a fresh acc Paulo (my worker) paid for the memberships/gear/pots/foods.

stats that has been reached 1-75stre/1-20def

Edited by Master00j
  • Like 1

For clarification Jason P is Master00j. I don't know if the other guy (the one that actually worked on my account, even though I was told 2 people would 10-12 hours a day, within 7-14 days completion).

Also the talk about free bonds etc, I had 14 days membership on the account when I gave it to them, so to pull it on me that im getting free membership because THEY messed up is ludicrous. They put a bond on there (without telling me ofc) because they had to in order to continue. The chat about the items and potions and food, I offered at the very beginning and asked what you needed or if you needed me to put anything on there, I also paid high price for the service, which is why I went with you in the first place. So again, trying to put that on me as if it was some favour is just pathetic.

Edited by Munch
Spelling Mistakes

@Master00j 

f2ef948dd1b332ae4427982979f9346b.png

Your worker told him it was a 1-2 week job. You are a service owner and you're responsible for your worker. 

Also, i would like to say that although you giving him a full refund might sound absurd,  you can't tell him it'll be done in 1-2 weeks and then 4 weeks later the account is on 74/80 strength which im pretty sure is just a little above 50% completion. 

• Like 1