Any idea why client wont load from CLI for me?

Polymorphism

Here is the quick and dirty

Trying to startup with -login -bot -proxy -mem and it stops doing anything at the "Welcome polymorphism" screen. It never loads RS after this point

If i go in and type the proxy and choose acc and start script by hand, it will work just fine. But not using CLI, it seems as it might be the -bot flag as I have used only -login and it opens the client with me only having to type proxy info and choose script. This has been tried with windows batch files, as well as explvs bot manager and the issue persists.

Here is an example CLI I use with sensitive info removed

@echo off
java -jar OSBot.jar -login "polymorphism:pw" -bot "email@email.com:1337password:0000" -proxy "ip:port:usn:pw"
pause 

If i try to add a bot manually, the whole client freezes after I press "Continue", as seen in the image below

dtuokFv.png

Edited by Polymorphism

Trying to remember what I did. This happens to me occasionally sometimes. Usually I just need a longer sleep between starting clients. I dont use quotes around my parameters, maybe that would fix something? Probably not-- but doesnt hurt lol. Also check your proxy. I'd guess its possible you're only using a http(s) proxy or its just slow af. 

-- Actually im guessing youre using a proxy that switches IPs and its slow AF and  OSBot has timed out the connection or something

Edited by k9thebeast

1 hour ago, Magerange said:

I have a similair question regarding CLI. I am currently trying to use it on my home pc (Windows 7) and when I execute the code I get this message in the terminal:

Any ideas how to fix that?

Check if you can launch java from cmd. If not then check you environment variables if PATH points to a java bin directory

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k9thebeast said:

Trying to remember what I did. This happens to me occasionally sometimes. Usually I just need a longer sleep between starting clients. I dont use quotes around my parameters, maybe that would fix something? Probably not-- but doesnt hurt lol. Also check your proxy. I'd guess its possible you're only using a http(s) proxy or its just slow af. 

-- Actually im guessing youre using a proxy that switches IPs and its slow AF and  OSBot has timed out the connection or something

Nah, it works fine if I input the information through osbot loader. Just letting CLI take care of things fails, everytime

4 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

It might be the proxy, I had this problem with about 4 out of 100 proxies (I use only CLI). Did your try loading without using a proxy?

Same thing, with/without proxy. Seems CLI in general doesn't work for me. What all files does OSBot create so that I can delete and refresh?