VPS for botting

JARNQ

Yes. Windows VPS is about double the price of linux VPS. A VPS is worth it if you have bad internet connection or if you don't want to hear your computer fan while trying to sleep :) But if you only plan on botting while you are playing/doing other stuff it wouldn't be worth it. I only use a VPS because I bot 12+ hours a day

18 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

So i see alot of people here use digitalocean to bot. Is there a difference between running the client on windows and running it on linux? And is VPS really worth it?

Windows JVM uses less memory, and I find there to be less lag for the graphics if youre pushing your cpu / RAM usage.

4 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

Yes. Windows VPS is about double the price of linux VPS. A VPS is worth it if you have bad internet connection or if you don't want to hear your computer fan while trying to sleep :) But if you only plan on botting while you are playing/doing other stuff it wouldn't be worth it. I only use a VPS because I bot 12+ hours a day

This

9 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

The problem for me is i want to bot ~20 accounts, and when i have 5 bot clients open on my main pc my memory usage is at 96% lol.

Price isn't a problem, i just want to bot alot of accounts.

8 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

The problem for me is i want to bot ~20 accounts, and when i have 5 bot clients open on my main pc my memory usage is at 96% lol.

Yep VPS is the way to go buddy. A VPS is basically a computer/server you control from your computer that has its own memory and CPU. You jsut need to decide how much Memory and cpu you want. Oviously the more memory and CPU the more bots you can run but the more exspensive. I think @Final sells VPS's i'm not sure. Goodluck :)

Or you could just build your own much better computer :)

Edited by Luke Reading
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

If you want to run 20+ accounts you should probably look into dedicated servers instead

9 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

Was just gonna buy couple VPS. Whats the difference then?

From my experience, you pay too much for the resources. You can get a much better CPU and you are the only one who is using that CPU (A VPS is basicly a computer splitted into many "mini" computers between multiple people, and therefore you are also splitting the resources (you only get x amount of the CPU's total cores)
When using a VPS some providers has T.O.S saying your are not allowed to run any CPU intensive programs (CPU usage around 85-100% usually) which is pain in the ass.
When using a dedi you can use as much as you want without getting it suspended