proxy server

krisped

Hello,

Our proxies don't go down generally, if you open a ticket we always look into what's going on. We don't have Norway, but we do have Netherlands, Germany, and London UK. Our proxies have some of the highest uptime and best speeds. If you do have an issue that doesn't seem to be getting resolved, you can always Skype me as well.

Best,

ProxyFish | http://www.proxyfish.com

On 4/25/2017 at 11:16 AM, ProxyFish said:

Hello,

Our proxies don't go down generally, if you open a ticket we always look into what's going on. We don't have Norway, but we do have Netherlands, Germany, and London UK. Our proxies have some of the highest uptime and best speeds. If you do have an issue that doesn't seem to be getting resolved, you can always Skype me as well.

Best,

ProxyFish | http://www.proxyfish.com

Hi m8,

Saw you popping up on here a few times, tried emailing through your site but no response? After a ruby package vps and a basic proxy (5x ips) initially. just wanted to know how long to set up, and what is support like f there are any issues?

On 5/2/2017 at 0:12 PM, nltbotfan said:

Hi m8,

Saw you popping up on here a few times, tried emailing through your site but no response? After a ruby package vps and a basic proxy (5x ips) initially. just wanted to know how long to set up, and what is support like f there are any issues?

Hi,

Please contact me on Skype: MatthewVitale866 - that's the easiest way!