Proxy bot initialization error?

Suiseiseki

So one of my proxy IP's keeps giving me a bot initialization error, however I have checked that it's online and working with Proxifier. It was working a couple hours ago with Osbot so I know the information is in correct. So I'm not sure what the issue is? The information is in correct and the proxy is online, yet I'm now getting instant bot initialization error ? I've never had this happen before, any ideas? (Injection mode)

Edited by Convergence

4 minutes ago, Convergence said:

So one of my proxy IP's keeps giving me a bot initialization error, however I have checked that it's online and working with Proxifier. It was working a couple hours ago with Osbot so I know the information is in correct. So I'm not sure what the issue is? The information is in correct and the proxy is online, yet I'm now getting instant bot initialization error ? I've never had this happen before, any ideas?

getting the same issue but on regular connection. never had it happen on previous version of bot. 

2 minutes ago, Alek said:

I released OSBot 2.4.119 17 days ago, which should have been plenty of time for you guys to test it out before I forced the newest version. Unfortunately you will now have to wait until MGI can take a look and make a fix.

Yeah, I downloaded it and had the same issue but I just assumed I had to enable some dev mode or something in order to get it to work so I just went back to the normal client.

Now I know better :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sudoinit6 said:

Yeah, I downloaded it and had the same issue but I just assumed I had to enable some dev mode or something in order to get it to work so I just went back to the normal client.

Now I know better :)

That sucks! We take the development builds pretty seriously and although we cant really force all of our customers to test these versions, it certainly helps both us and the customer.

3 minutes ago, Alek said:

That sucks! We take the development builds pretty seriously and although we cant really force all of our customers to test these versions, it certainly helps both us and the customer.

Meh, I am still learning the ropes so no biggie, in the future I will definitely test and complain earlier :)

So I am in the states, does this mean that the fix probably wont be done "tonight"?

edit: Oh and if there is any other info you need about my setup to troubleshoot let me know.

Edited by sudoinit6

• Alek locked and unlocked this topic
  • Alek locked this topic