Whatever you say Alek

k9thebeast

7f13658f66d6977af7e9dbb9a19d3be3.png

Deletes me

0073f99805138a1891bd238a1f17bd96.png

You seem very open to being contacted.

d7a3bd8b02edf9b8c3acfbdaa0e17d06.png

Not to mention I hired him to do a job I could do but hired him because of a time constraint. He failed to complete it in that time period, and I had already completed it after he didnt respond for 1 month. You can hide behind your shit rules and retarded logic all you want.

Edited by k9thebeast

Not going to lie this is getting pretty inappropriate at this point. If you were making the point that private scripts should be held to a higher standard, then I'd agree because the current private script rules give the scripter way too much leeway to make trash. But your posting is getting ridiculous.

Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 6

39 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Not going to lie this is getting pretty inappropriate at this point. If you were making the point that private scripts should be held to a higher standard, then I'd agree because the current private script rules give the scripter way too much leeway to make trash. But your posting is getting ridiculous.

yea i was trolling earlier, easing your language will end up being more efficient in getting your point across. seems most of osbot is with you but you should atleast act respectful

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k9thebeast said:

7f13658f66d6977af7e9dbb9a19d3be3.png

Deletes me

0073f99805138a1891bd238a1f17bd96.png

You seem very open to being contacted.

d7a3bd8b02edf9b8c3acfbdaa0e17d06.png

Not to mention I hired him to do a job I could do but hired him because of a time constraint. He failed to complete it in that time period, and I had already completed it after he didnt respond for 1 month. You can hide behind your shit rules and retarded logic all you want.

if u want something