IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE

k9thebeast

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

I GET FUCKING SCAMMED FOR $300 BY THIS FUCK AND YOU DO NOTHING AND THEN DELETES ME OFF SKYPE AND FUCKING NOTHING AND NOW HES FUCKING FORCED TO REFUND?

https://www.osbot.org/forum/topic/110741-dispute-on-extreme-scripts/

-> srsly though. I think you'd all be this angry if you were scammed $300 as well by a Scripter 3 that the consensus was to RF by staff and then admins vetoed the decision. Srsly though. If you want to allow scripters to scam then at least then them scam everyone? Not just some people

e46fe54ceba3fbf584dffb26edd41898.png

8e2b128a5748e8cc31ad4896fcfbea35.png

Edited by k9thebeast
  • Like 1

I wonder why people even bother getting private scripts or atleast big ones from extreme scripts.

he seems to be in a dispute every few weeks because he didnt do shit and always has some real life excuse for why he hasnt dome anything for weeks

I'll just leave this here.

e46fe54ceba3fbf584dffb26edd41898.png

LMFAOO

who said that/was it confirmed? should he be banned if he really did that?

Edited by ez11
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Container said:

To be fair, Alek stated they would not look into private script cases after that case.

He made the rules while my dispute was open and had the oppinion of most all the mods. Then closed my case and said 2 bad because of his rules.

Stinks worse than my shit

-> not to mention why let scripters sell stuff if u let them scam as well. Should be called "I hope this scripter isnt a scammer" section

Edited by k9thebeast

• Alek locked this topic