Detecting if a CLI argument is enabled?

Hayase

16 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

Can confirm that this works, just do a null check on getParameters().

Doesn't work for me, attempting, "-allow nointerface" just says "null" for me. I can't sort any arguments from "-allow"

log("Parameters set: " + getParameters());

8 minutes ago, Alek said:

He asked specifically for CLI arguments in general, which I don't think scripters can access. The only thing you can grab is script parameters from CLI. In general, all scripts should be fully usable without any specific OSBot settings enabled or disabled.

I was looking for was a way to hop worlds on the logout screen to run away from PKers and the only way to do it is by having norandoms turned off or else the auto login just brings you back in to die, :feels:

32 minutes ago, Hayase said:

Doesn't work for me, attempting, "-allow nointerface" just says "null" for me. I can't sort any arguments from "-allow"

I was looking for was a way to hop worlds on the logout screen to run away from PKers and the only way to do it is by having norandoms turned off or else the auto login just brings you back in to die, :feels:

Well if its not an SDN script you can just tell people to start OSBot with norandoms flag?

8 hours ago, Hayase said:

I didn't understand it correctly, my bad. You could also let the bot hop worlds but that takes more time. Don't forget you're required to use script parameters to get the login details and login when using -norandoms.