Oh crap, I'm definitely getting banned

ScapeAlert

So I'm doing what is supposed to be very light botting, just doing 1 simple slayer task on my main. I have to kill a couple things in the gnome stronghold slayer cave. I have about 50 left to kill and I get called in to go to work. I forgot to stop the script.... 

• I was gone for over 5 hours.
  • for over 5 hours it was just clicking on a slayer monster and receiving "this isn't your task" or whatever.
  • From reading the chat I know I got reported a minimum of 2 times

Its been 5 hours since I got back, no ban yet.

What are my odds of survival you think?? ;)

Bets on what time I receive a ban? loll

Edited by ScapeAlert

1 minute ago, ScapeAlert said:

So I'm doing what is supposed to be very light botting, just doing 1 simple slayer task on my main. I have to kill a couple things in the gnome stronghold slayer cave. I have about 50 left to kill and I get called in to go to work. I forgot to stop the script.... 

• I was gone for over 5 hours.
  • for over 5 hours it was just clicking on a slayer monster and receiving "this isn't your task" or whatever.
  • From reading the chat I know I got reported a minimum of 2 times

Its been 5 hours since I got back, no ban yet.

What are my odds of survival you think?? ;)

Bets on what time I receive a ban? loll

Hate to say it man but the ban will likely happen in about 3-4 hours from now. If I were you I'd mule all of the valuables off of the account to prepare for the worst scenario. Let it cool off several days for sure! Similar stuff has happened to me except instead of the whole "This isn't your task" it was "You don't have any arrows equipped" while I tried to attack Sand Crabs for over 3 hours. Account was banned the next day :( I hope I'm wrong just pray for the best my friend !

1 minute ago, towelman said:

Hate to say it man but the ban will likely happen in about 3-4 hours from now. If I were you I'd mule all of the valuables off of the account to prepare for the worst scenario. Let it cool off several days for sure! Similar stuff has happened to me except instead of the whole "This isn't your task" it was "You don't have any arrows equipped" while I tried to attack Sand Crabs for over 3 hours. Account was banned the next day :( I hope I'm wrong just pray for the best my friend !

Soooo, If i randomly trade one of my other accounts 100M+ you think that account will be safe? and not get banned as well?

9 minutes ago, ScapeAlert said:

Would a name change help? probably not. is there nothing I can do to help my chances?

No. You are done. Transfer items to an account that hasn't ben botted on ASAP and don't play for the next week or so (if your main account manages to survive). Worst case scenario - you have around 4 - 6 hours.

Edited by Magerange

Just now, dragonite3000 said:

also another thing to take into consideration is most likely you'll only get a 2 day. I can't remember the last time I got a major macro right away.

I already have a bot busting Minor ban from about 1.5 years go. the ban meter is in green.

I feel like I've just been told that I have cancer and only have 2 days to live.

4 minutes ago, ScapeAlert said:

I already have a bot busting Minor ban from about 1.5 years go. the ban meter is in green.

I feel like I've just been told that I have cancer and only have 2 days to live.

its always possible you'll make it out. it all depends on the script also! I have a script I can run in f2p for 2 days straight at cows or chickens and not a damn thing happens although I know iv been reported 20 times. my main pure I'm building now has 68 magic and that was purely from Zamorak wines as he was a bot that made it out that I decided to turn into a pure and used him 20 hours a day, if that says anything. but listen to the guys up top as I would xfer it all and prepare for the worst.

Edited by dragonite3000

1 minute ago, dragonite3000 said:

its always possible you'll make it out. it all depends on the script also! I have a script I can run in f2p for 2 days straight at cows or chickens and not a damn thing happens although I know iv been reported 20 times. my main pure I'm building now has 68 magic and that was purely from Zamorak wines as he was a bot that made it out that I decided to turn into a pure and used him 20 hours a day, if that says anything. but listen to the guys up top as I would xfer it all and prepare for the worst.

I xferred just in case. But unfortunately the money is not what i'm worried about. This is an account with many  99's... many pets... and pretty much every untradeable in the game.:cry: