Client resizeable

Polymorphism

8 minutes ago, Polymorphism said:

For what reason does OSBot not support playing on resizeable mode? I feel as though it's more bot like to play on fixed mode most of the time, but on resizeable when playing legit.

To answer the question, OSBot is limited in man power to make this happen, it's not first on the priority list for a currently one man development team.

• Like 1

Just now, Final said:

To answer the question, OSBot is limited in man power to make this happen, it's not first on the priority list for a currently one man development team.

Didn't know it was one man, thought it was 2-3. That explains it very well actually. The only other reason I could imagine would be the see through/click through boxes -- the client would have to account for in game objects/npcs/etc being behind that an visible but not clickable.

1 minute ago, Polymorphism said:

Didn't know it was one man, thought it was 2-3. That explains it very well actually. The only other reason I could imagine would be the see through/click through boxes -- the client would have to account for in game objects/npcs/etc being behind that an visible but not clickable.

No system with such little development resources is so easily prepared for expansion, especially when RS clients are constantly to competing to keep up with updates and content which may disturb the current code base. In an ideal world, it'd be an easy transition, but this isn't the case it seems.

• Like 1