☆Wozzo's OSRS Questing Service!☆

wozzo50

4926536.png

Welcome to my service!

What do I ask from you?

1. Must have all quest requirements done

2. Either have the items that are required for the quest or the cash to buy them on the account..

Service

• I have obtained multiple quest capes for different people and so I know most quests from memory.
  • The service will be done quick and clean.
  • Prices will be discussed on skype.

How does it work?
1. You approach me through a PM / Skype or via a message at this topic so I know what you expect of me
2. The price is paid in advance.
3. When the service is done you must always fill in A Positive Comment!
4. If there are any questions let me know!
5. If you wanna use my service more often I will always consider it!

Order Form

Service: (Fill in what you want me to do)
Payment method: (07 GP IDEAL)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Going first or middleman?

Do you accept my service? (Yes, otherwise I can not perform the service)                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
TOS (Terms Of Service)

1. Do not log in while I'm still working on the service. If THAT does Happen and I know of nothing can cause problems.
2. The account information Remains unchanged during the service.
3. All items I require to do the service must be on the account (or the money for it), while otherwise discussed.
4. After My service a Positive Feedback is always welcome!
5. Payment Happened in advance by IDEAL or 07 GP.

I look forward to our cooperation!

For contact send me a PM or message me on Skype

Wozzo50%20RS.png

Edited by wozzo50

7 minutes ago, wozzo50 said:

TOS (Terms Of Service)

1. Do not log in while I'm still working on the service. If THAT does Happen and I know of nothing can cause problems.
2. The account information Remains unchanged during the service.
3. All items I require to do the service must be on the account (or the money for it), while otherwise discussed.
4. After My service a Positive Feedback is always welcome!
5. Payment Happened in advance by IDEAL or 07 GP.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Service: (Fill in what you want me to do) Death Plateau, Water Fall, and Fight Arena
Payment method: (07 GP IDEAL)     2.5m 07gp                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Going first or middleman? going first.
Do you accept my service? (Yes, otherwise I can not perform the service)     yes

9 minutes ago, Aloha said:

Service: (Fill in what you want me to do) Death Plateau, Water Fall, and Fight Arena
Payment method: (07 GP IDEAL)     2.5m 07gp                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Going first or middleman? going first.
Do you accept my service? (Yes, otherwise I can not perform the service)     yes

Order confirmed working on it.

Service: Monkey Madness 1
Payment method: (07 GP IDEAL)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Going first or middleman? First

Do you accept my service? (Yes, otherwise I can not perform the service)    Yes daddy  

1 hour ago, braddodge said:

Service: Monkey Madness 1
Payment method: (07 GP IDEAL)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Going first or middleman? First

Do you accept my service? (Yes, otherwise I can not perform the service)    Yes daddy  

a55988ce12f96a2d4c122a86da1206a8.png
Order obtained starting now.

Order Finished.
Edited by wozzo50