KnightRaper [PRIVATE][DMM][DIRECT-GP]

dmmslaver

24 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

99% of them are banned. Glad that you concede your antiban. That's significantly worse than any private script that I've made.

25 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

What can I say? I have too much money and not enough time

No, 99% of them are banned. There is a 0% banrate in first 18H, which is where you make the profits. I stopped some at 200m for a test. The rest kept suicide botting, far past 200m until they were banned. I think you are still SEVERELY confused about what this script is for. 

Yes... I can click one batch file and start 300, and leave it for weeks auto restarting after getting banned.. If you fail to see the value in that, you're probably unemployed.

No, fucking sir unable to speak english.. You show me you have payment, and I show YOU and ONLY YOU the 200m accounts and more script info. Anyone who want to see it, can show payment, and login the accs. I already showed it once, to the gentlemen who bid 1.5. So currently, you'd have to beat that offer in order to even see the account. Are you aware of how auctions work?

There is not one released anywhere on this site, public or private. 

Touch screen emulation has little to do with detection besides removing mouse movements and giving more control over packet burstiness. If you didnt have the memory of an inbred goldfish, you would remember me saying this a few hours ago. Now were back to that point, did you smoke some dope that made you forget? 

These reddit posts are the very reason i switched to touch screen, and you can specifically see in the threads they ask your monitor model, which my script can emulate multiple models.. YOU or ANYONE else on this site, has not released a script with even emulation of ONE SINGLE model of touch screen. 

I just destroyed everything you said, and have consistently done so every time you continue to harass me. Thanks for free bumps. 

1 minute ago, harrypotter said:

For someone whos time is soooo valuable, you seem to be spending a lot of time with this argument

You do realize that OP is a legit faggot. Everything he has said is bs.

1. There are no bids on this bs script

2. This bs script can't make $3000

3. This script is worth 10m at best

4. This script isn't undetectable and will result in a ban

5. OP doesn't have 200m xp accounts

6. OP is a troll

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, obasan said:

6. OP is a troll

everyone but himself realizes this

Not to mention he pumps out 20k tut accs a day (i sell bulk 75kea)

so he makes 1500m a day just from tut accs. 1B for this script is nothing to him :kappa:

1 hour ago, obasan said:

6. OP is a troll

He is nothing but a humble water filter merchant.

//

Script can make profits but is I would like to say there is no difference between normal osrs antiban measures by jagex and dmm antiban measures.

Goodluck bonding a account and having it run 18 hours straight to 99 without  a single human report or the system picking up.

Theres a limited amount of DMM mode worlds it is crazy easy to spot 50 bots trying to thieve 1 man.

Edited by Tanged

2 hours ago, dmmslaver said:

The evidence isn't removed, fucking idiot. I have 5 accounts still unbanned at 200m exp. No, You fucking mexican idiot, learn english. I want you to SHOW ME you have the money to pay for the script, NOT give it to me. Then I will give you access to the account, because it would be a possibility that you could buy it. You just want to see my accounts so you can report them to jagex. You don't have enough money to pay for this if you wanted. 

You say you have 5 accounts still unbanned at 200m exp on dmm. However i checked on the highscores of regular DMM and currently only 8 players have 200m xp. Currently 5 of these 8 have 1000 total level so cant be yours as you just suicide theiving xp not train the acc. 1 has 700 1 has 500 and the other 300total level. Im acttually quite impartial in this argument and it sounds like you know your stuff even if you do express it like an autist sometimes but this doesnt add up

Edited by Luke Reading

12 minutes ago, Luke Reading said:

You say you have 5 accounts still unbanned at 200m exp on dmm. However i checked on the highscores of regular DMM and currently only 8 players have 200m xp. Currently 5 of these 8 have 1000 total level so cant be yours as you just suicide theiving xp not train the acc. 1 has 700 1 has 500 and the other 300total level. Im acttually quite impartial in this argument and it sounds like you know your stuff even if you do express it like an autist sometimes but this doesnt add up

hes pro farmer bro, he makes $k's a day just from farming!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luke Reading said:

Of course it doesn't make sense, if you make such assumptions! I never claimed to suicide bot to 200m, that feature is for SDMM day one where one missed tick will cost you 7500GP.  Absolutely no reason to use it any other time ;) I also never claimed that all my 200M accounts were on w45 either, but some of them certainly are. There are things that are very helpful when you necessarily want to go for high EXP on a single account and not highest overall profit. For example, you can give the script 100k minds or so, and it will splash during afk periods ;) The features of the script that I can discuss privately with anyone who confirms payment ability, will answer all of your questions and more. You must understand how imperative it is, not to me but to the future owner of this script, that it's methods and it's future owners identity are not publicly available. This privacy is my main concern, as it would be for potential future buyers of even more expensive and exotic scripts I make available for sale in the future. I hope this answers your question as thoroughly as possible. 

Edited by dmmslaver

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/23/2017 at 8:07 PM, ProjectPact said:

Moved to spam section since this has turned into a spam topic without recovery.

The script was sold for 1.5B. You can lock thread now. 

On 4/24/2017 at 0:16 AM, obasan said:

Since when was this not spam?

I sold script for 1.5B and new owner sent GIF of 200m exp :D