Perfect Smither AIO

Czar

3 hours ago, Zipper B said:

Just picked this up and tried smithing addy plate's in varrock west. the script would click the anvil pretty much after each platebody made. the exp rate at 20 mins in was under 100k/hour. idk if that's just me or,

Good find, looks like the smither needs a quick patch since the last update from jagex. I'll be submitting smithing update v47.0 shortly.

Also just authed you a couple scripts since you also found an issue on the crafter (spinning wool) which is now fixed as of yesterday, again thanks for all the help! 

• Like 1

I've notice the bot will stand in the bank for 30 seconds before banking and refilling invent.

Using both options of, mouse off screen vs on, the exp rates are considerably lower then even the most relaxed afkers (94k/h) for addy plates in varrock west. Wondering if this is on purpose as to not be suspicious.

Also, can i try the perfect blast furnace?

Edited by Zipper B
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, gava90 said:

Hey @Czar

Cannonball @Netiznot is broken, Once the inventory is full of ball, he runs to the bank, stores the balls, takes steel bars and then doing nothing. Even when we manually close bank window, he's not running to the furnace. May have you a look at this pls ?

Running in mirror.

I'll take a look now and add a patch for this - good find!

On 8/16/2021 at 10:20 PM, Czar said:

I'll take a look now and add a patch for this - good find!

Hey @Czar, i've retried this today and i've find it's not only netiznot, tried again on few spots and always the same problem. Bot withdraw steel bar, but then do nothing else, i guess the whole cannonball plugin is broken. 

• Like 1

Submitted update v48.0, should work way better this way. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, hud will show v48.0 when it's officially live.

@gava90 this should work better for neit, also just out of curiosity - did the same thing happen in edgeville, or never tried? Please confirm.

On 8/22/2021 at 9:50 AM, Czar said:

Submitted update v48.0, should work way better this way. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, hud will show v48.0 when it's officially live.

@gava90 this should work better for neit, also just out of curiosity - did the same thing happen in edgeville, or never tried? Please confirm.

Hey @Czar Thanks for it i'll try !

I didn't test at edgeville, but i got the same trouble in port phasmatys.

EDIT : I  tested at edgevillle, and as you expected, it works but with some troubles, it's not stuck at bank as the other, but it misses his click on the furnace (looks like the click came too soon for the cam rotation). but still the same trouble on Neti and Port Phasmatys, retrieving steel bar from bank and keeping stuck at this step.

Some suggestions

Maybe too much delay between the moment the window to smelt open and the moment he clicks it

-An huge improvement would be adding the "mouse away" while smelting as your fletcher script has ),

- Adding Mont Kalruum's furnace

Edited by gava90
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Smither AIO