Perfect Smither AIO

Czar

• 3 weeks later...

In Edgeville and Al Kharid it keeps clicking in and out of the building where the furnace is. Also behind the furnace/outside the building in Edgeville. Al Kharid isn't working at all because of this. Edgeville works but it just looks off when it's pacing in and out of the building.

Hide rooftops is on.

Falador Furnace seems to be working fine with no problem.

Edgeville, Al Kharid and Falador are all i've tried.

Edited by Sevrep

How is your camera/mouse zoom? I highly recommend setting it to far away (maximum) for optimal stability. In any case I will debug and add an update for clicking outside furnaces, perhaps a greater delay after clicking the furnace so the bot doesn't try to do more actions in the meantime.

Thanks for all the feedback, expect a new version to be released :D

Edited by Czar

Hey mate, script issues at edgeville for cannonballs is definitely zoom related. Sat there a while but the moment i checked this thread and zoomed out it was fully operational. 

Maybe adding in a zoom out code line to ensure user error is minimized would be a good idea. Cheers for the efforts! So far so epiccccccccccc!! <3 

• Like 1

Hi! I am new to the bot and I am not exactly sure what's happening. I am in Alkharid and it just stands there, doesn't click anything. Looking at previous posts it might be zoom related but I don't really know how to set it up properly. If I withdraw the ores and coal it will go to the furnace and smelt them, then return to the bank, and stand still. I haven't tried other locations. Any ideas?
Edit: I am sorry, all good. I am just retarded.. I didn't select the appropriate bank..

Edited by KoncuDeKonc
problem solved

• 4 weeks later...

@Le0nCupraR Is there an error in the console log so I can help, please confirm. I have just tried steel bars at Varrock (West)? I set it to 27 bars, already had hammer in my inventory and it started fine - do you have placeholders enabled in the bank with mirror mode? Please turn them off temporarily. Also did you make sure to hook mirror client while logged out? It helps with mirror mode stability.

If you managed to get it to work please verify, otherwise I will be investigating the code and seeing if anything needs updating ^^ :D

EDIT:

Here I am trying these options and it seems to be working for me, can you try the same and see if it works please? I will help :D

OVPzWlg.gif

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Smither AIO