Byte Codes Dispute

SuikaBooty

Current account: https://osbot.org/forum/profile/221918-bytecodes/?tab=activity

Reasoning: I am accusing him of 2 things. 

1.) Botting Agility

2.) Edit: Potentially compromised or Stealing Valuables

Here is the trade we agreed on. 6m for Underground Pass/4m regicide/4.5m for 31-51 Agility

Unfortunately, I didn't expect this to be used in a dispute, the trade was done on OSbot chat and it doesn't save histories, but there is enough evidence to suggest that he agreed to doing these services

He starts working on it. Next day account gets banned for botting.

Gave him the benefit of a doubt that he didn't bot agility, but it was from me botting PC a day before. Typically I have never experienced a delayed-ban, but I figured this would be a first.

I get the OO the okay to recover that account and to get the bans squashed. He logged in and confirmed 22.6m worth of valuables and gave me the email to change registration e-mail again.

Proceeded then to give Bytes the password over skype and the e-mail again through OSbot. I have 2-factor enabled on my skype, but I started doing this ever since @Crime got "hijacked"

Bytes said he would start working on it. But here is what gets interesting. I only logged in only once before I gave bytes to login. I did not bot at all on it when it got recovered. Guess what happens the next day?

It gets a Macroing Major (ban) AGAIN. He then goes to say that "someone else that wasn't me tried logging into it". The only people that had that username and password was Me, the OO, and him. Either Bytes is compromised or lying, so I asked the OO to recover the account again, but I decided to pretend that I wasn't going to recover it to see what he says. I asked him, did you do Underground Pass and Regicide?

His response "I did underground pass, but not regicide "

The awesome OO got the account recovered again, logged in and Underground Pass wasn't completed along with an empty bank. He was considerate enough to leave my void alone.

Also the agility level was 55 and not 51 like I asked. At first you would think that anyone wouldn't mind that, but wouldn't someone who is grinding out agility, the slowest exp in the game, to realize

Fuck 51, damn glad I'm done.  What I'm accusing him is botting and probably left it unattended which means extra levels. OR you could think of it this way, With Agility having such a high ban rate. Why not steal his stuff and get it banned? There's no way he can recover it the 2nd time. Let me lie to him, he has 0 proof anyways

Even if he does not get a TWC or ban, this post would compliment another dispute against him if it does happen again. I looked at his feedback and this is his first ever skilling service.

I will be providing skype logs/runescape ban/and proof . I don't include them in the main post because it's stuff that needs to be hidden

Edited by SuikaBooty
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Decode said:

I've placed @Bytecodes in TWC. @Bytecodes Pretty straight forward that you have botted on his account. 

@Bytecodes you have 24 hours to refund @SuikaBooty the service value as well as the value of the missing items otherwise you will be banned. 

He's telling me that he has a screenshot of underground pass done. I am giving him the benefit of a doubt. He said that the account was probably rolled back, but it puzzles me that they would rollback a quest done, but it still has 55 agility. He did say he is willing to provide a refund for the services done. Also I thought they didn't do rollbacks except for bug exploits?

https://gyazo.com/3ac4235b0bb2e0a30b1043fe7ac809aa

Edited by SuikaBooty

3 hours ago, SuikaBooty said:

He's telling me that he has a screenshot of underground pass done. I am giving him the benefit of a doubt. He said that the account was probably rolled back, but it puzzles me that they would rollback a quest done, but it still has 55 agility. He did say he is willing to provide a refund for the services done. Also I thought they didn't do rollbacks except for bug exploits?

https://gyazo.com/3ac4235b0bb2e0a30b1043fe7ac809aa

Jagex dont do roll backs anymore, not on osrs anyway. 

• Like 7

Hi,

For a start, there is no evidence that I have taken anything and it's a completely unfair claim that I have done that, he could claim there was 1B on the account and that I have taken it. The account has clearly been botted on before as he even mentioned that he had botted pest control on it previously that triggered the ban in the first place.

Qxvjdkt.png 

Him admitting that the account was being botted on previously

He also suspected someone else had access to the account while I was using it as I messaged him to let him know my progress and he replied with this:

5P3x9c6.png

I would like to see some solid evidence that I have botted on his account and that I have taken anything, he has proven in the chat that he has botted on the account and other people clearly have had access to it.

I am more than happy to refund quests but that is it. I would also like to point out that the service was never sold as a hand leveling service even though I didn't bot (he's welcome to try and prove otherwise.)

Edited by Bytecodes

1) He didn't suspect someone hijacked him but he thought you had bad news. 

2) Care to explain why the account has 55 agility instead of 51? Your answer to this question will heavily sway if we think you botted the account or not.

3) You said you completed one of the quests but his account doesn't have it done. Jagex dont do rollbacks, care to explain this too? 

@Bytecodes

@SuikaBooty can you please give me a screenshot of the account stats? If we deduce that @Bytecodes is responsible for the ban he will be held responsible for the account value deducted due to ban too. Also, got any proof of the items on the account? 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Decode said:

1) He didn't suspect someone hijacked him but he thought you had bad news. 

2) Care to explain why the account has 55 agility instead of 51? Your answer to this question will heavily sway if we think you botted the account or not.

3) You said you completed one of the quests but his account doesn't have it done. Jagex dont do rollbacks, care to explain this too? 

@Bytecodes

1) He instantly assumed it was the account was hijacked despite the earlier ban? Why would someone instantly assume that.

2) I have no idea, I got 51 agility on the account for him as required. No further.

3) I have no idea.

as previously stated there is no concrete evidence that I botted on the account _because I didn't_ the account. As I've said, I'm more than happy to refund the questing money but nothing else. I'm happy to refund the questing money and get banned from the site if that's what has to be done but I do not accept responsibility for this as I know it's not the case. 

How can I be held responsible for his account being banned for botting when he clearly admits to having botted on it himself? That's absurd.

@SuikaBooty can you please give me a screenshot of the account stats? If we deduce that @Bytecodes is responsible for the ban he will be held responsible for the account value deducted due to ban too. Also, got any proof of the items on the account?