Flip merchanting

Booleans YAY

Is there any solid resourceful sites or items to flip as a f2p? I'm learning as I go along but not sure where everyone gets their information from, etc..

I know it's good overnight money making, so I want to invest in learning the flip merchanting system and being up to date in what to flip profit.

8 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

I just saw this in a video when I made a thread, im actively searching while this thread existed.

Just trying to find the better solutions. The site does offer 2 day trial but I dont think i'd have a full merchanting use for the website to actually invest in the website.

3 hours ago, Booleans YAY said:

I just saw this in a video when I made a thread, im actively searching while this thread existed.

Just trying to find the better solutions. The site does offer 2 day trial but I dont think i'd have a full merchanting use for the website to actually invest in the website.

It's 2 pounds a month, just buy it lol. If something like that was free, every item on it would be already flipped.

You need to get an understanding of how merchanting works if you're asking about "being up to date" in what you should buy and sell.

I've used ge-tracker. It's an awesome tool to have, but again, if you don't actually understand the process behind merchanting, there's no point paying for it.

Merchanting is about finding your own items to buy and sell for profit. 

If everybody bought and sold the same items for the sake of merchanting, you wouldn't be able to merchant them.

Good luck. 

8 hours ago, MagicMarshmellow said:

You need to get an understanding of how merchanting works if you're asking about "being up to date" in what you should buy and sell.

I've used ge-tracker. It's an awesome tool to have, but again, if you don't actually understand the process behind merchanting, there's no point paying for it.

Merchanting is about finding your own items to buy and sell for profit. 

If everybody bought and sold the same items for the sake of merchanting, you wouldn't be able to merchant them.

Good luck. 

Yeah that's fair enough, I managed to flip my rune scims for a small profit took a while so I dont know if i would want to continue selling them cause seems risky with low gp up rise.