Fastest GP person methods

Booleans YAY

2 minutes ago, Booleans YAY said:

What's your personal methods to making fast p2p GP (legit playing/earning).

I hear that tab making, and chocolate buy & selling are good methods. Also note this is for a low level account just becoming members.

Thanks!

@Juggles has a pretty good flax picker :doge:

i did the karambwan quest the first year of 2007 and used to run to the karambwan buyer in brimhaven and buy a full invin of raw karambwan for like 2k and resell in ge for 50k it was like 1m per hr back in the day. i also think buying str potions in the warriors guild and selling in ge is a few hundred k per hr

if ur going the legit method i would eventually just afk farm wyverns for over 1m per hr

Edited by M1tch

Of course, pvming like slayer, bossing, and zulrah are great for money making.

If those aren't an option because of stats, you could always passively flip in the GE while you train. I've found this to be a great method because you can play the game while not worrying too much about money. Another idea is making (3) pots or (4) pots by buying pots in the GE and using the decanter. Last but not least, runecrafting.

If you do the last one legit for too long you'll end up getting cancer.

2 hours ago, Alvin said:

Of course, pvming like slayer, bossing, and zulrah are great for money making.

If those aren't an option because of stats, you could always passively flip in the GE while you train. I've found this to be a great method because you can play the game while not worrying too much about money. Another idea is making (3) pots or (4) pots by buying pots in the GE and using the decanter. Last but not least, runecrafting.

If you do the last one legit for too long you'll end up getting cancer.

Ah the cancerous rc runs.

I actually am learning the flipping system concept and will do it while I make gp as well.