FULL VERSION - NEW DL - Strange Combat Version 3.1 --- NEW DL

strange_kid

kpj4x4ra4q400wv4g.jpg

Strange Combat 3.0
Report any and all bugs please. May release full version to some people. Lite Version shuts down after 3 hours of continuous run time, and you must start the script again for it to run.

---FREE FOR LIMITED TIME---   

V.3.1.0 :: 4/2/17
      Minor Improvements. Fixed bug with right clicking loots and NPC while in combat.
V.3.1.1 :: 4/4/17
      Fixed right clicking next NPC for custom npcs. Had a problem where it would right click, but not hover and would move mouse out of menu with custon npcs.

Features

Supports all food :: Is automatically detected on start

Potion Support :: Mainly just melee, but will be adding more soon

Range Supported :: Including arrow looting :: ammo re-equipping

Mage Supported :: However I will be adding spell auto-cast support if logged out and back in

Looting Supported :: Preset loot options :: All Valuable Loot option as well (even will change GP amount to loot over if needed)

Banking Supported :: Almost all banks are supported (will add more if requested, but all main banks are supported currently)

Eats food if inventory is full :: Banks if inventory is full and HP is full :: Adding option to loot until food is null

2cn9hh9kdxsgh9b4g.jpg

Notable Anti-Ban Features

Price Checker :: Only if inventory contains loot

Skill Guides :: Not only hovers skills, but also clicks on certain skills and may even click thru menus and scroll down the options

Smart Attacking :: Right clicks next npc, depending on situation it will attack closer npc that has spawned even if its running to attack another one

Climbs Up/Down :: Any objects it might misclick, to get back to training area

An Upgraded Implementation of Randomness :: Yet is efficient, despite intentional 'mistakes' (small ones of course)

Randomized Eating :: Randomized Potting :: Randomized Run Enabling

Paint Features

- Progress Bars for Skills being trained

- Tracks Exp

- NPC Hitpoints Bar

- Boosted Stats Section Similar to OSB's

- Clue Scroll Notifier

(No Clue Scroll)
58ga7uztsdn3t0l4g.jpg

(With Clue Scroll)

ctmzsca62ttvhhe4g.jpg

Progress Reports:

Spoiler

watx607p8d7br9c4g.jpg

Old Progress Reports(I haven't saved any new proggies, however I do have some of my older ones from an older version of script):

d2caa8dp9z5xkkq4g.jpg

2g82q8k3aonl1r24g.jpg

f48f7df939i207h4g.jpg

dbendnp5u74muqd4g.jpg

Download Location
(This is a Lite Version - and will shutdown after 3 hours of runtime)

Edited by strange_kid
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Mumble said:

How does the potion support work for multiple potions? If it does? (Super set)

Currently I only added support for super/strength/combat potions. I wasn't too sure if many people would train with super sets, however I will gladly add support for them if you'd like me to.

Do you need super att and def support added? Or are you just using super attack and strength?

Will add support for both sometime tonight, when I have my laptop charger.

Also make sure you have downloaded the latest version since last night, the name of the file is the same as before, but it is an updated version. 

Edited by strange_kid

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please be aware, if using potions, to only use ones that are strength related... So combat potions, super combat potions, Strength potions, and Super Strength potions ALL WORK.

Any potions unrelated to strength, will not work, if enough people download AND GIVE FEEDBACK, then I will release many more updates to come :)

21 hours ago, XrTw said:

got banned after 1h

For real? Where at and using melee or range?

Only bot one account at a time? And have you previously been banned on that IP? Or possibly have used other scripts, before this script? Because I have botted 4 accounts now to 80 str, 1 att, 1 def, all on FTP without getting banned. Straight from tut island. I progressively reduced hours botted each day, but started out around 8-10 hrs a day.

I bot all of my accounts til they are banned, more so as a challenge, and I can honestly say I have never been banned close to that quick from using this script, lmfao. I'll take down the DL link though. Appreciate the extensive amount of info you left me, to help me improve the script though:gnome: 

21 hours ago, XrTw said:

got banned after 1h

Only bot one account at a time? And have you previously been banned on that IP? Or possibly have used other scripts, before this script? Because I have botted 4 accounts now to 80 str, 1 att, 1 def, all on FTP without getting banned. Straight from tut island. I progressively reduced hours botted each day, but started out around 8-10 hrs a day.

I bot all of my accounts til they are banned, more so as a challenge, and I can honestly say I have never been banned close to that quick from using this script, lmfao. I'll take down the DL link though. Appreciate the extensive amount of info you left me, to help me improve the script though:gnome: 

Only screenshot from last ftp mauler during progress to 80 str

1467a9k7v0n9c3j4g.jpg

This is an older one...

9mz006e3nh090684g.jpg

This is just last screenshot I took while using script. Havent used in like almost 2 weeks since I'm working on AIO ftp skiller:

kpj4x4ra4q400wv4g.jpg

I feel like most people that only use free scripts dont respect the fact that for a free release, a lot of time is spent to put out something others can use to benefit from, when their is really not much, if any personal benefit from releasing a free script. So when people literally leave a comment saying "Bugged", "Got banned", or any other statement, with no other details supporting the claim, likely steers people away from releasing work for free. At least for me, now I know for damn sure not to release any of my better scripts, and to keep them to my damn self.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, strange_kid said:

I feel like most people that only use free scripts dont respect the fact that for a free release, a lot of time is spent to put out something others can use to benefit from, when their is really not much, if any personal benefit from releasing a free script. So when people literally leave a comment saying "Bugged", "Got banned", or any other statement, with no other details supporting the claim, likely steers people away from releasing work for free. At least for me, now I know for damn sure not to release any of my better scripts, and o keep them to my damn self.

As you can see from his profile. He just spams "I got banned after 1h, banned after 5h" etc. so you don't really need to mind him. (probably farming pc or just suicides his accounts)

Most of the people who use 'free local scripts' are newbies who just want 'free flawless scripts' (too good to be true) and don't realize that most of the local scripts are made by new people who have just started scripting and want to give something for the community. They won't even read anything that has been posted in the thread, they download the script, try it and complain if something does not work.

And they don't seem understand how 'repairing/bug fixing' works. Scripter needs to know WHICH PART OF THE SCRIPT is broken so he can fix it (just like you said in your post)

Good luck with your future projects =)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Chris locked this topic