Acerd's Gilded Altar

Acerd

9 hours ago, Cali Cartel said:

The bot has a problem with filling in host name in the portal. Just as the screen pops to type the name, the bot just randomly clicks away instead of writing the name and gets stuck in a loop. Can you fix it? btw i used injection mode

Shouldn't be happening but I'll check it out. Can you provide a GIF?

7 hours ago, gamedex said:

scripts works fine for one run, unnotes them, teleports into the house but clicks the portal again and goes out, and keeps repeating that.
tried several times but it keeps happening after the first run

Are you using mirror mode?
Are you using your own POH or a host?
A gif/video of the bug occuring.
Are there any errors in the logger?
When does the bug occur?

6 hours ago, quintins said:

was this ever a issue addressed or looked into?

I was going to buy this script and run 100mil worth of dragon bones to 99 prayer and don't want to end up dropping them lmfao

I looked into it just to be sure and didn't find anything that has to do with dropping. It's possible that the other guy was hacked or something.

I have been running this script since i bought it Friday and it does good but the issues ive had is when using the bot break timer after i log out and log back in the script doesn't go back to the house i had and just afks even though the person hosting is still online.

Also you could make the script select bones while you have the waiting screen of entering someones house so that you could immediately use them on the altar when the load screen is gone and maximize exp per hour just a suggestion, that's what i did when i would do train prayer by hand.

also enable a run mode when you have it and when you get low on run energy use a rejuvenation well inside the hosts house to get back to 100% energy so you can maximize exp an hour.