Acerd's Gilded Altar

Acerd

On 12/18/2018 at 8:06 AM, SparklesYT said:

I am now getting the bug when it used to work perfectly. The problem is the loading screen of the house, after entering a friends house, is longer than it used to be. The script doesn't take this into account and jumps the gun a little, causing it to mess up. There needs to be an extra wait time added to the script after the choosing of the friends house to enter, while it loads, or a procedure to properly to account for the loading screen and check it's over before moving on.

11 hours ago, aliff118 said:

Bot is broken does one successful run then once it in notes and re enters the portal of a friends house it just stands there by the portal 

will check it out thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Seolhyun said:

I suggest adding a line where the bot checks whether you are still using bones on the altar or not. Sometimes the praying tends to stop. This script will just wait until all the bones are used although the character isn't doing anything.

Just to make sure, does this only happen after entering house and not after a level up?

8 hours ago, Acerd said:

Just to make sure, does this only happen after entering house and not after a level up?

This happen after entering the house and during the bone placements on the altar.
Found out it might be because rs is pretty laggy and this might stop the character automatically place the bones until it levels.

So I do suggest making the script ask whether you're gaining xp or not, if not -> place bone on altar again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seolhyun said:

This happen after entering the house and during the bone placements on the altar.
Found out it might be because rs is pretty laggy and this might stop the character automatically place the bones until it levels.

So I do suggest making the script ask whether you're gaining xp or not, if not -> place bone on altar again.

Thanks, I added in a condition where if the player doesnt animate within 3-5 seconds after using the bones, it'll try and use the bones on the altar again.

I haven't pushed the update yet because I haven't tested it, only written the code but update will be on v1.93. (currently v1.92)

19 hours ago, Acerd said:

v1.93 has been pushed, it includes a 7.5 second window for the player to use the bones on the altar. after failing, it will retry.

please let me know if this works or not, it was tested and seemed to work fine but who knows (make sure that it says v1.93 on the paint)

Runs perfectly now. Even with mirror mode.

Will you consider adding more anti-ban features?
f.e.: random path/interaction with phials (instead of when exiting portal directly use noted bones on phials) = can make it run to phials first and interact and unnote.. the same as for when entering the portal the script directly use bones on altar. which is kind of unhuman or not efficient. I never do that when i play by hand (would prefer running to the altar first). There are too players, as a human it's kind a impossible to directly use bones on altar on without miss-clicking another player.

Just a suggestion thought.

Anyway! here's a 1 hr proggy. (keeping it safefYzv04E.png)

https://imgur.com/fYzv04E

fYzv04E.png

Edited by Seolhyun

22 hours ago, Seolhyun said:

Runs perfectly now. Even with mirror mode.

Will you consider adding more anti-ban features?
f.e.: random path/interaction with phials (instead of when exiting portal directly use noted bones on phials) = can make it run to phials first and interact and unnote.. the same as for when entering the portal the script directly use bones on altar. which is kind of unhuman or not efficient. I never do that when i play by hand (would prefer running to the altar first). There are too players, as a human it's kind a impossible to directly use bones on altar on without miss-clicking another player.

Just a suggestion thought.

Anyway! here's a 1 hr proggy. (keeping it safefYzv04E.png)

https://imgur.com/fYzv04E

fYzv04E.png

Good to know! I'll try to add in the walking to phials + altar.

12 hours ago, Danielle said:

Script is broken for me. It will unnote the bones, then it will click the portal, then it will click the surrounding scenery but not enter the player's name (or click the recent player's name.) Please fix or refund. Thanks.

Does this happen everytime? Can you provide a GIF? Does anything pop up in the logger?