new accounts instant banned

lfcandy

2 minutes ago, lfcandy said:

How should I go about creating new accounts I bot for like 1 hour a day and ban. The start of rs is the worst I don't want to do tut island or 1-10 combat. 

anyone got any tips to keep ban rate down for early f2p accs?

i'm going to leak my private method to you.

Spoiler

• Like 1

I will post here so i dont have to make new thread. I also got flagged today, altho i got 2day lucky ban, but still, i got it :D i have no idea, i botted for month. I botted only when im at pc, also when i go away from pc i log out etc, i boted like i would play it. But today launched cannon&fighter and got insta ban in like 2-5min ;D well, shit happens

11 hours ago, lfcandy said:

How should I go about creating new accounts I bot for like 1 hour a day and ban. The start of rs is the worst I don't want to do tut island or 1-10 combat. 

anyone got any tips to keep ban rate down for early f2p accs?

Yeah just purchase bulk accounts that have cooled down for a bit, log onto them and do some hand quests

1 hour ago, Tylar245 said:

Yeah just purchase bulk accounts that have cooled down for a bit, log onto them and do some hand quests

I offer hand made accounts as well for this specific case you talk about. :)

@Booleans YAY

Best to buy hand developed accounts rather than botting tutorial island copies for obvious reasons.

I never have an issue with early bans, when running my scripts it takes days without any anti ban methods in my scripts for jagex to detect my script functions.

• Like 1