About proxies?

castelxxd

So im completely new in this and really dont know much, i've been using free proxies cause i dont really know how paid ones work... Free proxies are a complete pain in the ass, is not about the bans cause in my experience it doesnt matter if you using free or paid, is cause they suck. But w/e the question is, if i buy a proxy they give me just 1 ip? so if i get banned i loose that ip and the money spent? or how exactly does it work?

Edited by castelxxd

9 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

So im completely new in this and really dont know much, i've been using free proxies cause i dont really know how paid ones work... Free proxies are a complete pain in the ass, is not about the bans cause in my experience it doesnt matter if you using free or paid, is cause they suck. But w/e the question is, if i buy a proxy they give me just 1 ip? so if i get banned i loose that ip and the money spent? or how exactly does it work?

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/92984-proxyfishcom-best-private-socks-proxies-multiple-subnets-usaeuropecanada-locations-switch-ips-stealthmirror-mode-pay-with-paypalbitcoinosgp/

You might wanna check this thread out.But as far as i know yes you will recieve 1 private IP.If you get banned on that IP you will be flagged for future botting. Proxies are handy only if you are running multiple bots. If you run 1-2 bots simultanously i suggest you to use VPN instead.

Edited by Silver Knight
Word correcting.