About as close as Australia gets to Jerry Springer.

DEMONTIME

So I found something out a few days ago and it's had me irritated as fuck.
But ill get into that in a minute lets start this from the beginning.

I've had a bestfriend (banned irl) for like 8 years, went through school/parties/fam events/livin together n all.
Anyways I had thought of him as a brother for a long time.. Anyways I was talking to my little sister about an experience I had about a year ago with him which ended real bad. We used to be pretty open druggies and we were on acid, ecstasy & coke at the time. We had decided to go for a drive out to the hills to a look out over the city.
He came out to me as bi-sexual and asks to suck my dick. I MEAN THIS IS THE N*GGA I grew up with for like 40% of my life man. I was like aw hella fuckin no, tried to defuse the situation without knocking the cunt flat on the floor & drove the cunt home (Yes on a lot of drugs). This happened & I ended up not speaking about it with him again cos at the time I assumed it may have also been the drugs talking, Like I had been friends with him for 8 years and had no suspicions he could've swung that way. But yeah anyways I had been talking to my sister about how fucked up that night was & she had come out to me and said I will not like what she had to say... I was sorta freaking out at that point and I was wondering what it was, I then asked her and she had suggested that they may have fucked a while back. The way she had suggested that it happened is that it was not consensual and I had thought for a moment she got raped, at this point my sisters like 'you're getting schizophrenic rn' and i'm like 'what does that mean' shes gone and said 'well like I can hear in your voice when you get off the phone you're gonna do something stupid' , well luckily for me she had sorta made me aware I was going psycho that day cos if she didn't say something I was gonna go and smash up his mothers house. So anyways I then spoke to my older sister about it the next day and she told me they'd actually been fucking for 2 and a half years & that this cunt has taken her virginity when she was just 16. Now just imagine if we got on a jerry springer show rn..

Ty for reading this shitpost, but for real had to get this shit off my chest.
Any suggestions on how to get back at him? (NO I WILL NOT TRY TO FUCK HIS BODYBUILDING ASS MUM OR HIS TRANS SISTER/BROTHER).
Ty.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Parsen said:

So I found something out a few days ago and it's had me irritated as fuck.
But ill get into that in a minute lets start this from the beginning.

I've had a bestfriend (banned irl) for like 8 years, went through school/parties/fam events/livin together n all.
Anyways I had thought of him as a brother for a long time.. Anyways I was talking to my little sister about an experience I had about a year ago with him which ended real bad. We used to be pretty open druggies and we were on acid, ecstasy & coke at the time. We had decided to go for a drive out to the hills to a look out over the city.
He came out to me as bi-sexual and asks to suck my dick. I MEAN THIS IS THE N*GGA I grew up with for like 40% of my life man. I was like aw hella fuckin no, tried to defuse the situation without knocking the cunt flat on the floor & drove the cunt home (Yes on a lot of drugs). This happened & I ended up not speaking about it with him again cos at the time I assumed it may have also been the drugs talking, Like I had been friends with him for 8 years and had no suspicions he could've swung that way. But yeah anyways I had been talking to my sister about how fucked up that night was & she had come out to me and said I will not like what she had to say... I was sorta freaking out at that point and I was wondering what it was, I then asked her and she had suggested that they may have fucked a while back. The way she had suggested that it happened is that it was not consensual and I had thought for a moment she got raped, at this point my sisters like 'you're getting schizophrenic rn' and i'm like 'what does that mean' shes gone and said 'well like I can hear in your voice when you get off the phone you're gonna do something stupid' , well luckily for me she had sorta made me aware I was going psycho that day cos if she didn't say something I was gonna go and smash up his mothers house. So anyways I then spoke to my older sister about it the next day and she told me they'd actually been fucking for 2 and a half years & that this cunt has taken her virginity when she was just 16. Now just imagine if we got on a jerry springer show rn..

Ty for reading this shitpost, but for real had to get this shit off my chest.
Any suggestions on how to get back at him? (NO I WILL NOT TRY TO FUCK HIS BODYBUILDING ASS MUM OR HIS TRANS SISTER/BROTHER).
Ty.

I wouldn't judge you if you did accept the blowjob from him, as a gay man I personally don't think it would have been gay of you to accept it. With that being said that's pretty fucked up with what he did to your sister, how to get back at him? Simple, snap a pic of him giving you a blowjob and blackmail him :doge:

Also you guys have the most stupid fucking gun laws ever, irrelevant but just saying

Edited by towelman

2 minutes ago, towelman said:

I wouldn't judge you if you did accept the blowjob from him, as a gay man I personally don't think it would have been gay of you to accept it. With that being said that's pretty fucked up with what he did to your sister, how to get back at him? Simple, snap a pic of him giving you a blowjob and blackmail him :doge:

Also you guys have the most stupid fucking gun laws ever, irrelevant but just saying

hahaha fuck that man, the only thing that was hard in the car that night was defusing the situation. :ban::ban:
Try something a bit less gay for a suggestion 4 me yeh? :gnome:

yeah fuck our gun laws, pew pew pop pop gang gang shit ********a

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Parsen said:

hahaha fuck that man, the only thing that was hard in the car that night was defusing the situation. :ban::ban:

Hire a gay prostitute who has crabs and pay him extra to give your banned bicurious "friend" a mustache ride.

Edited by towelman
Oh you said less gay... :doge:

10 minutes ago, Parsen said:

Hire a gay prostitute who has crabs and pay him extra to give your banned bicurious "friend" a mustache ride.

@Parsen Is his mom really that buff? Does she bench like 300 or something lol I'm just trying to get a visual

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, towelman said:

@Parsen Is his mom really that buff? Does she bench like 300 or something lol I'm just trying to get a visual

bitch is a nurse, with a spotless clean house, goes to gym twice a day for at least 4 hours in between 12 hours shifts

• Like 1

Just now, Parsen said:

bitch is a nurse, with a spotless clean house, goes to gym twice a day for at least 4 hours in between 12 hours shifts

That much gym time??????? Fuck man I mean I work out quite a bit myself but hers are like meth head gym sessions. Reminds me of a guy I went out with when I was 20, he would take that pre workout that wasn't banned yet that had amphetamines in it. I wouldn't doubt she's stealing some pills

I agree with this:

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:26 PM, upotudrop said:

Pre easy man find out if hes having a sesh.. sneak into his house plant some fucking hard shit in there... then he can be gay all he wants in prison mwahahahahhahaa

and then the authorities will actually :ban: him from society; for at least a few years :doge:

• Like 2