What day of the week do you normally get banned on?

towelman

What day of the week do you normally get banned on?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What day of the week do you normally get banned on?

At the morning the sky were darkled with fearful. No birds flying around or even heard any voices of them. The streetlights were killed by the very thick fogs. Only few people were walking slowly on the sidewalk. There was something wrong with them, their faces, it looks mournful and their eyes were not opened normal, It look like they were just waked up from the long nap or still dreaming for lying on their warming bed. That situation usually happed in one day a week. Guess what? That is Monday morning.

Monday mark the end of the week and the beginning of the new week, I waked up and ready to going to school. I don't know why that day is not ordinary like others. It hard or something or maybe I can't just let's the weekend go. All I think is stay home and enjoy sleeping on my bed, but it never happen in my diary or written in my dictionary. I know what is important to do and not. So I have to go. Monday is a first day in the whole week that I have to go thru, it much more like starting a new life with many obstacles ahead are waiting for me to overcome each of them nicely and tricky. I always wish its Friday. Friday is the last day of the week for going to school, it make me feel comfort and enjoying life. Usually I don't have much homework on that day and more than that the weekend makes me drool. Drool of having two days relax and ready to defense my foe attacking, Monday.

Monday is come, Monday is gone and Monday is back. Every times it brought something different and the level getting harder but I don't regret to live with this...

Edited by turkoize
  • Like 1