copypasta

Transporter

So I'm minding my business being a mature 25 year old man getting my Power Ranger✨ movie ticket when this lil white boy says to me "your too old for this movie, it's for kids" ?? WHY HE SAID DAT?!!! Being a humble man of God ???? I waited GOOD until his mama went up to pay for their tickets, I nicely leant down to his level & said ". . . Lil boy. . . ? I'm the man from the orphanage I'm only here because your mom said this is the last movie y'all get to see before she gives you up for adoption, she said your dad has been cheating on her with another man & he doesn't love you at all, your stuff is packed in my car, don't worry your lil undeys & lucky rock are packed too.. I'm keeping the rock ?sigh she said it's for the best, she can't be your mom anymore, she said fuck you basically" he was like eyes tearing up"No...No..she wouldn't" (My ass) "SHHIIIDDDD! Got news for you fuck-weed, she WOULD & she HAS,see if you woulda been old like me you coulda got you an apartment or sumin but you just a lil fuck ass kid awwww yo lil poor adopted ass" #90sBabyBitchhhhh✊???????9️⃣0️⃣s????

StayInYoLane???

TooOldForShit??

TeachEmWithoutTouchinEm?

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!?? ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ?ERROR!? ?True? Daddies are irreplaceable ?I could never delete you Daddy!? Send this to ten other ?Daddies? who give you ?cummies? Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌??❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you ??? 3 back: you'

✋✋✋✋✋hol' up hol' up ✋✋ looks ? like we got a master ? memer ??? over here ????? hold on to your ?panties?ladies!??fuccbois better back the hell ⬆️up⬆️ this absolute ??? maaaaaadman!!1! ? all you other aspiring ?? memers??? mmmight as wwwell give up! ????cuse ?this guy?is as good ???as it gets! ?????

OMG ??? BRO? CALM ?? DOWN BRO ⬇️⬇️ SIMMER ☕️☕️ DOWN⬇️⬇️ U WANNA KNOW Y⁉️ BC ?? IT WAS JUST A PRANK ??? ?? HAHAHA GOT U ?? U FUKIN RETARD ???THERE'S A CAMERA ?? RIGHT OVER ???☝️ THERE ?U FAGOT ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??WE ?‍?‍? GOT U BRO?. I BET U DIDNT ??NOE ?HOW 2⃣ REACT WHEN MY ? BRO DESMOND ?? CAME UP ⬆️ TO U AND ???? JIZZED ALL OVER UR ?? SWEET JEANS ?? IT WAS SO FUNNY ????? NOW U HAVE ??? SUM BABY?? GRAVY ?? ALL OVER THEM SHITS??

Merry ⛄️? Christmas Babe ??? I hope ???? Santa comes ??? to visit you ??and give ?? you a package ????. Hope you were a ?? good girl ?? this year instead of the? usual ? naughty ? girl ???????. Santa is definitely ✊? coming ?tonight ?????? and he's gonna ?? stuff your stocking ????? with goodies ???? tonight on this ?Christmas ?night ❄️⛄️☃??. Santa ?? is gonna ????✊?squeeze ??down your ?? ? narrow ??chimney ?? and show you ? that you've been a very???? naughty ??? girl. Then his ?? helper ?? Boy ??? is gonna ?sleigh you baby ??????? and inspect ??? that ? sweet ? ass? because that's what ??you?? want for Christmas ????????? Santa ?? is cumin?? to town ???????? the clock ? is ticking ? be ready ??? Santa is cumin down↘️⬇️↙️ your??? chimney??? tonight ?and he's gonna ?drown in that chimney ????☔️?????? of yours ???? SLEIGH ?? ??SANTA?? ?? SLEIGH ????‍❤️‍?‍?

Edited by risky

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!?? ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ?ERROR!? ?True? Daddies are irreplaceable ?I could never delete you Daddy!? Send this to ten other ?Daddies? who give you ?cummies? Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌??❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you ??? 3 back: you'