Anyone do websites?

Drewyboyo

5 minutes ago, Adept said:

Payment method? Mobile version included?

No mobile needed, payment method ill take card and paypal but need it to directed to a paypal balance. I dont know how hard incorporating a live chat is. I need help with setting up the site on a server and everything too, not very techy but willing to discuss options. where i can pay for servers etc.

23 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

No mobile needed, payment method ill take card and paypal but need it to directed to a paypal balance. I dont know how hard incorporating a live chat is. I need help with setting up the site on a server and everything too, not very techy but willing to discuss options. where i can pay for servers etc.

$80 will get you about 2 hours of work from a developer, unless you can find someone who charges the same rate as anyone who makes scripts for this site. You're not going to get that in 2 hours.

• Like 2

I'd open to doing this, but budget is a bit small.
Web Developers (in USA) should be paid around $25/hr+.
As said above, may cost more than this to get even a decent site setup.

First need to get a domain name and hosting.
Then set up environment depending on what the site is made in.
Then site design and look needs to be figured out.
Then development of site, integrating checkout, adjustments and tweaks to keep it to your liking.

This process takes multiple hours and dedication based on experience, if you want a decent product, may need to raise budget some.

Edited by YoHoJo

3 minutes ago, BrainDeadGenius said:

$80 will get you about 2 hours of work from a developer, unless you can find someone who charges the same rate as anyone who makes scripts for this site. You're not going to get that in 2 hours.

1) Royalty can be discussed

2) Its not some huge professional service, I can almost be certain someone will slap something together in an hour or two that im looking for. Not crazy hard compared to how fast some people do these types of things

44 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

1) Royalty can be discussed

2) Its not some huge professional service, I can almost be certain someone will slap something together in an hour or two that im looking for. Not crazy hard compared to how fast some people do these types of things

Sure, you can use services such as Wordpress + Woocommerce/4Square, etc etc. But that doesn't completely reduce the amount of work. My old roommate charged over $5,000 just for a design that was integrated into Wordpress + an E-commerce platform.