Fresh tutorial island accounts locked?

Coreh

Hey, I'm looking for some support to a problem I noticed last night. I spent a while making and completing tutorial island on 50 accounts with an unregistered email address. After I finished the last one, I went back on some of the accounts I created first and they were all locked!?

Is there a reason for this and if so a way around it? I'd love some answers. 

12 minutes ago, Coreh said:

Hey, I'm looking for some support to a problem I noticed last night. I spent a while making and completing tutorial island on 50 accounts with an unregistered email address. After I finished the last one, I went back on some of the accounts I created first and they were all locked!?

Is there a reason for this and if so a way around it? I'd love some answers. 

i can sell you some tut island accs, cooled for 1month+

43 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

What about the IP you were creating them on? All on the same? And botting in Tut island is not the smartest thing to do, pretty sure all the accounts you made (If on the same IP) are flagged now.

Not sure, I have a VPN on my google chrome but not my actual computer, so when I made the accounts the IP was different to when I used the in-game.

3 minutes ago, Coreh said:

Not sure, I have a VPN on my google chrome but not my actual computer, so when I made the accounts the IP was different to when I used the in-game.

Makes no sense. That's not smart to do at all. Pretty much all the accounts that aren't banned are flagged and are pretty useless.

Edited by The Undefeated