Control script from within script

Reveance

I was wondering if it's possible to control a Script class from within a custom script. Ive seen the scriptexecutor instance and it has the methods required but I don't see how I can get access to the users available scripts and even if that were the case I think the scriptexecutor will terminate the script that is currently running to start the new one, no?

2 hours ago, Reveance said:

I was wondering if it's possible to control a Script class from within a custom script. Ive seen the scriptexecutor instance and it has the methods required but I don't see how I can get access to the users available scripts and even if that were the case I think the scriptexecutor will terminate the script that is currently running to start the new one, no?

dont believe its possible to put scripts together like that. just make it one script.

Yes I agree with everything said but everything said only applies to custom scripts...I've bought a couple of scripts and would like to run a script of my own aside of those that  would monitor some game data and send it back to my server. It would also allow me to automate more stuff easily

Edited by Reveance

2 hours ago, BrainDeadGenius said:

If it's something where you actually need two different scripts to run, where you can't get one script to do everything, you might as well have your own account manager that listens for changes on a database to tell the account manager when to run X script or Y script.

This would actually apply to my situation however how do I run Script X from within my custom script without stopping my own script? Or whats ur take on how to do this?

Like I said, you could have your custom script send data to a web server and have the CLI use that database to determine what script to run? But you'd have to stop the script (with the CLI, and have the CLI start the next script). You can't run two scripts at once on an account. That's not going to be possible.

2 hours ago, BrainDeadGenius said:

Like I said, you could have your custom script send data to a web server and have the CLI use that database to determine what script to run? But you'd have to stop the script (with the CLI, and have the CLI start the next script). You can't run two scripts at once on an account. That's not going to be possible.

Alright, that's too bad, seems like what I want to do, e.g. send gamedata to my own server via a custom script while running an official script isn't exactly possible :p

3 minutes ago, Reveance said:

Alright, that's too bad, seems like what I want to do, e.g. send gamedata to my own server via a custom script while running an official script isn't exactly possible :p

So have the script you bought send the data. There's no need to have 2 scripts to do that, and it's easy to implement.

5 minutes ago, BrainDeadGenius said:

So have the script you bought send the data. There's no need to have 2 scripts to do that, and it's easy to implement.

I know it's not hard to implement...but it's a premium script in the store...not a private script unfortunately :P the main thing is that I'd want to be able to run said script and when it's done run another...a plus woud be to be able send game data to my server so I can implement some fail safes if something happens

EDIT: for example, if login screen detected -> alert me

Edited by Reveance

On 25/03/2017 at 2:13 AM, Reveance said:

I know it's not hard to implement...but it's a premium script in the store...not a private script unfortunately :P the main thing is that I'd want to be able to run said script and when it's done run another...a plus woud be to be able send game data to my server so I can implement some fail safes if something happens

EDIT: for example, if login screen detected -> alert me

I have implemented this functionality (running one script after another) in my OSBot manager. The link is in my signature