Old user back :)

applesause

Hey everyone I was here a long time ago but i have been in school I don’t remember my login info but that’s ok. My partner and I wanted to start up botting again and get back to our 50+ accounts running at the same time. We both wanted to ask because we looked at the forums on the rules about account sharing and we could not find the answer to our question.

Our question is can 2 people use the same account. We have all of our stuff on the same vps so we were asking since all the bots are running on the same vps could we both just use one account we wanted to buy lifetime sponsor but we are unsure about the rules. Could you please help me thanks. Have a great day.

Also to add onto this if we can not use the same account how would we login to the second account since its on the vps. If anyone understands where I’m coming from. Hoping

First of all, welcome!

We however do not allow account sharing due to the risks it brings when someone gets involved in a dispute.

Or when they get banned and the other guy might want to come back. You see, it only makes things more difficult for all the parties involved.

What I suggest is that you both create seperate accounts and post on the forums from your home ips, I don't know why you would want to be active on the forums via a vps anyway, there's no point in that unless you are ban evading.

On 3/24/2017 at 4:42 PM, Dex said:

First of all, welcome!

We however do not allow account sharing due to the risks it brings when someone gets involved in a dispute.

Or when they get banned and the other guy might want to come back. You see, it only makes things more difficult for all the parties involved.

What I suggest is that you both create seperate accounts and post on the forums from your home ips, I don't know why you would want to be active on the forums via a vps anyway, there's no point in that unless you are ban evading.

hey thanks no im just asking if we could use the same client because vip gives you perks with the client. we would have separate forums accounts

• 1 month later...