[RSGP] Buying accounts with 65/65 ATT/STR

godspower33

I am looking to purchase accounts with 65 attack AND 65 strength. No other stats interest me at all, I am ONLY paying for the attack and strength levels. Post here or PM me if you have one for sale

I am paying 8m per account. I will go first to trusted users, or whom I deem to be trusted. Payment will only be in the form of OSRS GP. Most likely, I would prefer you to go first as this is account sales and accounts can be very easily recovered and me banned, I cannot recover GP. Also note, I will actively report and get banned any individual who sells me an account and recovers.

NOTE:

The account can be f2p.

I am only paying for 65 attack/strength do not post trying to get a higher price due to other stats.

5 hours ago, godspower33 said:

I am looking to purchase accounts with 65 attack AND 65 strength. No other stats interest me at all, I am ONLY paying for the attack and strength levels. Post here or PM me if you have one for sale

I am paying 8m per account. I will go first to trusted users, or whom I deem to be trusted. Payment will only be in the form of OSRS GP. Most likely, I would prefer you to go first as this is account sales and accounts can be very easily recovered and me banned, I cannot recover GP. Also note, I will actively report and get banned any individual who sells me an account and recovers.

NOTE:

The account can be f2p.

I am only paying for 65 attack/strength do not post trying to get a higher price due to other stats.

how many of these are you looking for?