Zulrah Experience?

Hel

1 hour ago, Hydra said:

@Juggles  & Tanged, no need to be cunts lol, I was simply asking what people's experiences have been like. No need to drool shit from your mouth

What kind of answer do you expect?

I can tell you that I've been botting on X accounts for Y amount of time in Z days with J script, but it just simply won't apply to you or anyone else. Botting and banrates is different for everyone. There's a reason behind their answers, tbh.

• Like 1

No experience doing it, just my thoughts:

High requirements = you have to buy accounts (money waste, and they are not cheap as I've investigated) or either train them (time waste) and you will be banned eventually anyway + I don't like the monthly $ 25 payment for the Zulrah script (not that I say it's not worth it, I just don't like recurring payments because it increases your expenses). Not worth it, imho. Maybe you could gain loads of cash, but it's quite risky. A big gamble in my mind. Also, I think it requires a lot of CPU.

So what's the difference - 4 accs that bring in 1 - 1.5m/hr (minus supplies) and you will bot for, probably 4 hours/day to be safer or 6-8 noob accounts that run 24/7 and bring in, let's say 150k/hr + you will have to spend little to no time replenishing them once they are banned? Outcome is the same anyway, if you ask me...

Edited by Magerange
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, Container said:

What kind of answer do you expect?

I can tell you that I've been botting on X accounts for Y amount of time in Z days with J script, but it just simply won't apply to you or anyone else. Botting and banrates is different for everyone. There's a reason behind their answers, tbh.

I understand there are many more variables and it could even be considered random, but think of it this way -- someone recommends you a restaurant, you don't know whether or not you want to try it, but due to their recommendation, you think it's worth trying out.

I'm simply trying to figure out from other people's experiences if I want to invest my time/money into trying to bot Zulrah

18 hours ago, Slut said:

I understand there are many more variables and it could even be considered random, but think of it this way -- someone recommends you a restaurant, you don't know whether or not you want to try it, but due to their recommendation, you think it's worth trying out.

I'm simply trying to figure out from other people's experiences if I want to invest my time/money into trying to bot Zulrah

Look on fruity's thread and over the forums and you will get a good understanding on peoples exsperiences with the script

• 4 weeks later...

As for someone who has made over 1.2b on the script(check highscores on his page), all I can say is around 300-400$ was wasted learning the sweet spot for how much you can bot while remaining undetected. Depends how much money you have to play with:).  To me the risk was definitely high but at the end of it profitted 800m while having x number of acc running each day pulling in 40m and soon 260mish in the next week or so after a big amount are ready. So like I said how much money you have to gamble with but if this is too much for you look into suicide botting less risk involved and ofc less profit.