osMiner

Tom

18 minutes ago, IAmJesseTDI said:

Sorry for this long ass shit. On my phone and I can't figure out how to shorten it. Getting this error when I start bot at varrock east, mining copper or tin and dropping. Was working fine all day doing iron, still running iron on 1 character but this one won't start.

[INFO][Bot #1][04/21 07:39:22 PM]: Started [INFO][Bot #1][04/21 07:39:22 PM]: Mining [INFO][Bot #1][04/21 07:39:22 PM]: Looking for Rock [INFO][Bot #1][04/21 07:39:22 PM]: Found Rock [INFO][Bot #1][04/21 07:39:22 PM]: Rock is mineable [ERROR][Bot #1][04/21 07:39:23 PM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)! java.lang.AbstractMethodError at org.osbot.rs07.api.Magic.isSpellSelected(ig:52) at org.osbot.rs07.api.Menu.IiIIiiiiIiiI(il:178) at org.osbot.rs07.api.Menu.getMenuIndex(il:179) at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.iIIiiiiiiIIi(fo:186) at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.iIIiiiiiiIIi(fo:288) at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$1.condition(fo:132) at org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalSleep.sleep(fj:190) at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.iIIiiiiiiIIi(fo:5) at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(fo:554) at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.iIIiiiiiiIIi(vo:245) at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(vo:59) at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Entity.interact(eb:226) at net.battleau.osMiner.s.aUx.j(e:22) at net.battleau.osMiner.s.aUx.i(e:29) at net.battleau.osMiner.s.Aux.i(v:138) at net.battleau.osMiner.Miner.onLoop(pb:166) at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(gf:182) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is a weird error, OSBot may still be broken as per Pat in the OSBot discord 3 hours ago

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, S0905523 said:

could you pretty please make this be able to mine iron ore south of ardy , bank ardy south bank and teleport back to the rocks using ardy cloak for iron men?

If it doesnt currently do this then it would be a feature request for OSBot's webwalker, as I have everything setup to support this kind of transport

On 5/24/2022 at 9:12 PM, Tom said:

If you had it equipped and OSBot supports it, it would do it automatically without any configuration

any way you can confirm if it works or not? happy to purchase the script if it does

just not sure if the script would do it, as usually the script teleports to bank the ores. where as in this mining method, the miner walks to the bank, banks the ores and uses the cloak to teleport BACK to the mining spot. so its kind of backwards.

Edited by S0905523

3 hours ago, S0905523 said:

any way you can confirm if it works or not? happy to purchase the script if it does

just not sure if the script would do it, as usually the script teleports to bank the ores. where as in this mining method, the miner walks to the bank, banks the ores and uses the cloak to teleport BACK to the mining spot. so its kind of backwards.

Gave you a trial to test if you want, I dont have an account for this