osMiner

Tom

@Tom Hey man, I bought this script to specifically mine amethyst on a few different accounts. The script is acting up or something bro... It clicks on the next rock too fast and doesn't wait for the rock to be depleted. At one point it was clicking on each rock one after another and my character was just running from rock to rock looking exactly like a broken bot... I'm pretty disappointed considering I have only heard good things about your scripts and the first one I try is specifically for what I do and I know with it doing what it is doing its only going to get my accounts banned and I wouldn't be happy if that happened. I thought maybe it was the script speed so i played around with that and slowed it down completely. I noticed that those adjustable bars don't even do anything. The bot has a speed and a mind of its own it seems. I don't want my accounts banned, however, I am willing to work with you to get this issue resolved bro. All in all, the script is well put together and a lot of time invested into it it is easily noticeable. Anyways, I appreciate your time and i look forward to a response. 

6 hours ago, Pluri said:

@Tom Hey man, I bought this script to specifically mine amethyst on a few different accounts. The script is acting up or something bro... It clicks on the next rock too fast and doesn't wait for the rock to be depleted. At one point it was clicking on each rock one after another and my character was just running from rock to rock looking exactly like a broken bot... I'm pretty disappointed considering I have only heard good things about your scripts and the first one I try is specifically for what I do and I know with it doing what it is doing its only going to get my accounts banned and I wouldn't be happy if that happened. I thought maybe it was the script speed so i played around with that and slowed it down completely. I noticed that those adjustable bars don't even do anything. The bot has a speed and a mind of its own it seems. I don't want my accounts banned, however, I am willing to work with you to get this issue resolved bro. All in all, the script is well put together and a lot of time invested into it it is easily noticeable. Anyways, I appreciate your time and i look forward to a response. 

Odd that this stopped working randomly. I don't have an account with access to this area currently, but I'll see what I can do to fix it.

If you are able to, I can fix this up 100% but I will need access to an account with high enough mining for about an hour

Edited by Tom

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Odd that this stopped working randomly. I don't have an account with access to this area currently, but I'll see what I can do to fix it.

If you are able to, I can fix this up 100% but I will need access to an account with high enough mining for about an hour

if you're unable to fix it on your own, then i would be willing to provide an acc

17 hours ago, Tom said:

Yeah I think I will need it, I can't see any obvious issues that would cause this. It was working fine last time I used it

can you show me how you set it up? i was going to let you use my main but it just got hit with a perm ban for the first ban using this script was the only one i ever used on that acc lol.. sucks but i mean what can i do?  i took the risk so its my fault. 

send me a pm bro. i also wanna see your settings when it runs fine. i have it on amethyst rocks and i also pick special id's

1 hour ago, Pluri said:

can you show me how you set it up? i was going to let you use my main but it just got hit with a perm ban for the first ban using this script was the only one i ever used on that acc lol.. sucks but i mean what can i do?  i took the risk so its my fault. 

send me a pm bro. i also wanna see your settings when it runs fine. i have it on amethyst rocks and i also pick special id's

Sorry to hear about the ban,

I don't have any special settings, I used to just select amethyst and let it run.

I'd suggest joining the script support discord (link in my signature), can talk easier there

3 hours ago, Tka619 said:

@Tom how do i get it to use the grinder? i have it selected but it just drops my innovatory instead of going to the sand grindeR? 

It definitely should not drop anything while you have sandstone grinder enabled in the UI.

Current logic is, when your inventory is full, it will walk to the grinder and use it. IF theres issue I may need to investigate

On 5/15/2021 at 3:12 PM, Tka619 said:

yeh it still dropping even with grinder ticked

Sorry about the delay, I had some important stuff come up.

I've updated this in version 1.40 which I have just submitted for approval, and it may take up to 24 hours before it is live.

In the mean time, please ensure you have Coins + Buckets.

You also need to make sure you have it setup as banking, not dropping the sandstone. Just select the bank as Nardah, and it will use the sandstone grinder instead of banking as long as you have coins and buckets available.