osMiner

Tom

34 minutes ago, roddy123 said:

tyvm man definitely interested once thats been added you have a rough eta ? 

I just pushed up the change then, it requires approval and release by @Token. This usually takes 12-24 hours, so it should be within your trial. If isn't, ill extend it for you

I've given you a trial, when it is ready you should see a checkbox in the 'Other' tab mentioning the Sandstone grinder.

Edited by Tom

25 minutes ago, Tom said:

I just pushed up the change then, it requires approval and release by @Token. This usually takes 12-24 hours, so it should be within your trial. If isn't, ill extend it for you

I've given you a trial, when it is ready you should see a checkbox in the 'Other' tab mentioning the Sandstone grinder.

awesome man thankyou very much

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Assuming you have the cloak equipped, it will either do it or it wont. Theres not additional configuration.

Trial is active

i have the cloak, it mines correctly at ardy south east. and banks correctly at ardy south bank. however, does not use the equipped cloak to tele back to the monastry which would make it way more efficient, any chance of adding that? happy to purchase. thanks