osMiner

Tom

12 hours ago, exodus4tune said:

For Sandstone mining in the quarry, It would be a lot easier to deposit sandstone into the sandstone grinder, Great for ironmen. This would be a definite purchase if it had this feature, If i'm missing something and it does, Let me know. :)

Did not know this existed... I'll look to add it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey purchased your script. i love everything about it except i notice in some locations the bot automatically runs to the same coordinates before starting the loop. if ores are spaced out it runs from one ore to the same spot, then back to the other ores. this also happens when returning to a mine after banking. when mining in alkharid, it will run near the 3 ore iron spot every time before running back to the ores i selected. it looks kind of bot-like as many times it runs right past the ores ive picked. also, ive noticed that banking at the duel arena is not an option when mining there.

11 hours ago, gashwagon said:

Hey purchased your script. i love everything about it except i notice in some locations the bot automatically runs to the same coordinates before starting the loop. if ores are spaced out it runs from one ore to the same spot, then back to the other ores. this also happens when returning to a mine after banking. when mining in alkharid, it will run near the 3 ore iron spot every time before running back to the ores i selected. it looks kind of bot-like as many times it runs right past the ores ive picked. also, ive noticed that banking at the duel arena is not an option when mining there.

Ah yes, I addressed this with some larger locations, and will now do the same for Al Kharid

Edit: You should be able to make this work properly if you also select the rock type on the first setting screen. Custom rock selection doesnt trigger the walking properly.
So if you are doing gold ore, select gold ore and also custom select those rocks

14 hours ago, BotBotGoose1 said:

Could I get a trial please, trying to decide between yours and czars 

Thanks

Added

Edited by Tom

• 2 weeks later...

@Tom Hi, I bought the script today.  

When I start the script from the GUI it works perfectly no problem.

However, when I use CLI it starts properly and runs to the location set but then just sits and does nothing left it for 40 mins before I decided to stop the script. 

Pickaxe is in inventory and there are rocks free to mine

Tested at both Varrock west and east same issue?

Debug shows this :

[INFO][Bot #1][02/28 04:11:45 PM]: Looking for Rock

Edit: PM'd you a longer debug so it didn't spam the thread.

Edited by Daniel Kneller