[Payment] Automatic Renewal Issue!

Seraphic

Hello OSBot Staff,

I recently purchased myself this brand new amazing rank called Lifetime Sponsor. Because I purchased it with Vouchers rather than PayPal, I cannot seem to cancel it. This means I need it cancelled because I do not want to purchase VIP because I already have this rank. There is no need for me to have the VIP anymore.

I was wondering if someone like an Administrator can cancel it so I can keep this rank and my account credit.

Thanks

Seraphic.

13 minutes ago, Seraphic said:

Hello OSBot Staff,

I recently purchased myself this brand new amazing rank called Lifetime Sponsor. Because I purchased it with Vouchers rather than PayPal, I cannot seem to cancel it. This means I need it cancelled because I do not want to purchase VIP because I already have this rank. There is no need for me to have the VIP anymore.

I was wondering if someone like an Administrator can cancel it so I can keep this rank and my account credit.

Thanks

Seraphic.

>Purchased LS Sponsor with Voucher

>Cannot cancel that... how do you cancel something that is lifetime?

>Cancel your VIP subscription on PayPal, not here.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, raijin said:

>Purchased LS Sponsor with Voucher

>Cannot cancel that... how do you cancel something that is lifetime?

>Cancel your VIP subscription on PayPal, not here.

49 minutes ago, Nate said:

He would be referring to his account balance on the OSBot website found in the store.
He would have purchased VIP with the balance on OSBot and finds no need to do so anymore considering he has LifeTime Sponsor, therefore he'd like to have the renewal cancelled?
Not 100% sure but I looked at the store for 10 seconds and picked this up.

8 minutes ago, Parsen said:

He would be referring to his account balance on the OSBot website found in the store.
He would have purchased VIP with the balance on OSBot and finds no need to do so anymore considering he has LifeTime Sponsor, therefore he'd like to have the renewal cancelled?
Not 100% sure but I looked at the store for 10 seconds and picked this up.

Thats right. I didn't buy the vouchers via PayPal. I bought the vouchers via BTC.

• Decode locked this topic