Looking to purchase a freshly created account!

TheGreatests

Hello, I am looking to purchase services for a individual that will level my newly created runescape account. The requirements are basically a pker that is somewhat

maxed.

What the requirements are

Quests such as Recipe of disaster, Legends quest, Heros, Monkey madness, and Desert treasure.

Combat requirements -

80 Attack

80 Strength

80 Range

80 mage

70 prayer

That is basically it, and whatever of course the requirments of the levels for the quests mentioned.

Basically looking for someone to level it up so I can start broadcasting youtube videos.

I can pay in Paypall, BTC, Moneygram, RSGP or any other format. However, I will not go first, and there will be a middle-man used. I will give the cash to the middleman. Once you're finished with the account, you'll need to log out, give the middleman the details of loggin into the account to verify you did all of the requirements. Then, we will wait a week to determine if the account is safe and not going to be banned.

I need Quotes to how much you guys want.

51 minutes ago, TheGreatests said:

Hello, I am looking to purchase services for a individual that will level my newly created runescape account. The requirements are basically a pker that is somewhat

maxed.

Quests such as Recipe of disaster, Legends quest, Heros, Monkey madness, and Desert treasure.

Combat requirements -

80 Attack

80 Strength

80 Range

80 mage

70 prayer

That is basically it, and whatever of course the requirments of the levels for the quests mentioned.

Basically looking for someone to level it up so I can start broadcasting youtube videos.

I can pay in Paypall, BTC, Moneygram, RSGP or any other format. However, I will not go first, and there will be a middle-man used. I will give the cash to the middleman. Once you're finished with the account, you'll need to log out, give the middleman the details of loggin into the account to verify you did all of the requirements. Then, we will wait a week to determine if the account is safe and not going to be banned.

Although I wont go first and it's a lot of work to put in not to get an amount upfront, discuss on skype.

Bear in mind I have 350+ offsite FB too

Edited by Aaron

2 hours ago, TheGreatests said:

maxed.

Combat requirements -

80 Attack

80 Strength

80 Range

80 mage

70 prayer

so i guess you dont care def lvl it gets to? 

12 hours ago, Drewyboyo said:

yadda yadda guidelines yadda yadda you wait to get your money,, see how many people accept those terms

Middleman keeps the money though? Why would I pay someone to do it first and potentially run with the money? and even at the end ban the account? Logically its the safest way, I dont hold onto your money, the middleman does. You do your job, middleman verifies it, wait 5-10 days to prove that the account isnt gonna be banned and you're 100% set. Everyones happy...

12 hours ago, Bella1337 said:

so i guess you dont care def lvl it gets to? 

Not to much, I rather keep it at a nice level like 65, or 70 at most.  Its just to make videos so I can go Pk, and enjoy the game.

14 hours ago, Aaron said:

Although I wont go first and it's a lot of work to put in not to get an amount upfront, discuss on skype.

Bear in mind I have 350+ offsite FB too

There would be a middleman, I to, have 350+ fb on another website. I just forgot the password to it, and at one point I could have become a mod. We just need a admin/mod to hold onto the funds, and then once you finish the job you're paid in full!  Are you up for it?

On 2017. 03. 19. at 6:03 AM, TheGreatests said:

maxed.

Combat requirements -

80 Attack

80 Strength

80 Range

80 mage

70 prayer

i can do the quests