Need Combat Training (NMZ Quested)

Dark_Mist

Hey Bois, I need an Account hand trained from it's current levels 42/1/1 (Attack/Strength/Defence) need it to be 70/70/70.

*Must be able to Provide Osbuddy Screenshots of every level.*

You Will have 1 Week to Complete the Service from Start, Failure to do so will result in Reduced Payment -10% a day.

Post here with Prices, and Skype. or Just shoot me a PM if you like and I will add ya if the Price is Right. 

Payment will be given upon Completion, more than happy to use an MM at your cost or a free one we both can Agree upon. 

Payment Will Be Made in 07 Gold or BTC 

Edited by Dark_Mist

1 minute ago, Dark_Mist said:

Hey Bois, I need an Account hand trained from it's current levels 42/1/1 (Attack/Strength/Defence) need it to be 70/70/70.

You Will have 1 Week to Complete the Service from Start, Failure to do so will result in Reduced Payment -10% a day.

Post here with Prices, and Skype. or Just shoot me a PM if you like and I will add ya if the Price is Right. 

Payment will be given upon Completion, more than happy to use an MM at your cost or a free one we both can Agree upon. 

13 hours ago, Dark_Mist said:

Payment Will Be Made in 07 Gold or BTC 

can do this for you :) 

contacts on the sig :)