Best Script with Mule Support

Pennyroyal

Yeah you had a solid point,  I find it so hard to offer a price for a private script. Like I do not want to offed and offer a low amount. Like how do you work it out? Low level wood cutter = 20 hours to make * $X.

@Juggles @Eagle Scripts - To message some one like yourself for a script what would you suggest we take into account when offering you a price to do it. I do not want to say $60 and the scripter go : "What a dick that is so low... He does not know shit"

Any tips, I want to get a script done but do not want to offended etc

1 minute ago, Pennyroyal said:

Yeah you had a solid point,  I find it so hard to offer a price for a private script. Like I do not want to offed and offer a low amount. Like how do you work it out? Low level wood cutter = 20 hours to make * $X.

@Juggles @Eagle Scripts - To message some one like yourself for a script what would you suggest we take into account when offering you a price to do it. I do not want to say $60 and the scripter go : "What a dick that is so low... He does not know shit"

Ask the scripter for a price instead

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pennyroyal said:

Prices depend on what you want. 

Basic woodcutter takes like an hour to make not 20 lol. 

Private scripts aren't that expensive. If interested, message me and I can give you a quote. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pennyroyal said:

Yer bro just ask them, tell em you dont really know the prices and they wont fuck you over or judge you xd. If you didnt want to go down private script and something less exapensive to start with, there are good scripts on SDN

Look at the scripts thread in detail. You will get a good idea of the overall view of what people think of the script and how good it is Ranging from threads with lots of complaining about bugs and bans and others praising the script .i.e stealth quester is buetiful and the thread shows it.

• Like 1

always just ask for a price you message them asking if they are interested if they arent its usually cause they are busy, or working on something atm; you can message me if you cant find someone, however i wont be able to work on it till Tuesday my time, (gmt+10) as i have night shifts and cbf doing much doing the day till then xD

• Like 1