AIO Yew Chopper

progamerz

On 3/8/2020 at 1:16 PM, gay_retard said:

Left it at willows with +50 wc on 4 accounts, all of them made it to yews by the time I'd woken up, but they were dropping the yew logs at the G.E., right before the bank, then went and opened the bank, and since there was nothing to bank, ran back and kept chopping.

It works perfectly when you're already at +60, aside from the anti-afk. It looks a little suspicious that it swings the camera back and forth rapidly until a Yew tree respawns.

Aside from the few thousand yew logs it dropped, a very nice script!

edit to add a prog

image.png.dc262449765f2c371f219d997801d8ec.png

Thanks for the progress ss :)
I pushed an update v2.9 to the sdn which should fix the problem with dropping yew logs, allow up to 24hrs for the sdn script version to be updated

• 1 year later...
On 3/8/2020 at 3:16 AM, BeepBooPvm said:

It works perfectly when you're already at +60, aside from the anti-afk. It looks a little suspicious that it swings the camera back and forth rapidly until a Yew tree respawns.

I spin my camera often around  when I'm bored/impatient with trees. But, it's not easy to really do that randomly and make it look human like. 

2 hours ago, hermesthap said:

@progamerz

Hey Boss, what would be an example for a parameter for this script? Other then GLI. I'm using Bot Manager, trying to run this script as part of my task queue. Hopefully this mention reaches you well, thank you for your time!

-Tha P'

I'm not sure how exactly Bot Manager works, but most probably you have to type in the script arguments and whatever is needed as per your options. You can see the parameters in Setup Guide in the OP under CLI Mode, it mentions what parameters are available.

3 hours ago, progamerz said:

I'm not sure how exactly Bot Manager works, but most probably you have to type in the script arguments and whatever is needed as per your options. You can see the parameters in Setup Guide in the OP under CLI Mode, it mentions what parameters are available.

Yeah, I haven't figured it out yet outside of just using the OSBot script selection. I'll check that link out though, thank you! Thanks for getting back to me.
Just started using the script today, I would like to add to what someone said about the camera moving. I think it's part of the anti ban or anti-afk. But, I do move my camera like that sometimes, but when I run scripts, they don't usually do that. So moving the camera a lot for this script might be a little overkill IMO so far. Feels like that might be the way they catch on. Seems a bit predictable, although the camera movements seem random. They must be part of some sequence that repeats itself randomly maybe? Maybe if it was like an algorithm working the movements, it'd be better. If they're pre recorded looped and shuffled, seems a bit suspicious to me.

Edit: I noticed with the loot birds nest option, it loots the nests, but drops it after the inv is full of logs. I'm barely at oak. Is it cause I'm not a yews yet or something?

Edited by hermesthap
Update.

22 minutes ago, hermesthap said:

Yeah, I haven't figured it out yet outside of just using the OSBot script selection. I'll check that link out though, thank you! Thanks for getting back to me.
Just started using the script today, I would like to add to what someone said about the camera moving. I think it's part of the anti ban or anti-afk. But, I do move my camera like that sometimes, but when I run scripts, they don't usually do that. So moving the camera a lot for this script might be a little overkill IMO so far. Feels like that might be the way they catch on. Seems a bit predictable, although the camera movements seem random. They must be part of some sequence that repeats itself randomly maybe? Maybe if it was like an algorithm working the movements, it'd be better. If they're pre recorded looped and shuffled, seems a bit suspicious to me.

I don't actually have any camera rotations implemented. It would be helpful if you send me the status it shows in paint when it happens, Furthermore, I use mouse based movements for anti-afk not camera based, so it could be the default OSBot interaction having issues finding the yew tree, which I'll override.

Edited by progamerz

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Cynnful said:

any chance i could get parameters for this for bot manager? i've played around with them but it launches client, runs script, but then stops after 3-4 seconds. I would love you! and donate for sure!

CLI is already added, you can check the "Setup Guide" section in the OP to know what is available

Edited by progamerz

17 hours ago, progamerz said:

CLI is already added, you can check the "Setup Guide" section in the OP to know what is available

when i use the default parameters mentioned in setup guide, it doesn't seem to work, could you give me an example CLI for a level 1 wcing account? i would highly appreciate it and thank you for your time!

9 hours ago, Cynnful said:

when i use the default parameters mentioned in setup guide, it doesn't seem to work, could you give me an example CLI for a level 1 wcing account? i would highly appreciate it and thank you for your time!

Pushed v2.92 which should fix the CLI issues, the update should be live in few hours

• 1 month later...
  • ERROR][Bot #1][03/17 02:08:13 PM]: Error in script executor!
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • at k.cOn.F(a:19)
  • at script.Main.e(v:263)
  • at script.Main.onLoop(v:67)
  • at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ol:278)
  • at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

I get this error over and over again and I don't see any paint and the bot doesn't run. I tried restarting script and still the same error.

15 minutes ago, TheCongregation said:
  • ERROR][Bot #1][03/17 02:08:13 PM]: Error in script executor!
  • java.lang.NullPointerException
  • at k.cOn.F(a:19)
  • at script.Main.e(v:263)
  • at script.Main.onLoop(v:67)
  • at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ol:278)
  • at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

I get this error over and over again and I don't see any paint and the bot doesn't run. I tried restarting script and still the same error.

This error was caused by rsbuddy's old website API was down, I pushed update v2.94 which won't fetch prices from an API for the time being and removed the profit counter in paint