Why is this causing my onLoop to return?

Polymorphism

Not really sure whats going on, but after I added this snippet the onLoop kept returning and never running my Tasks. It never makes it to 3 in the logger but also never logs "inside"

f6lJRCe.png

LxoZrLX.png

Note: Don't mention the shitty code in this snippet, it's not live, just a hackjob feature I needed for a spot I was at and didn't matter if the interactiong actually succeeded as the player would idle out anyways.

Note 2: I'm not even using that feature and have ensured that stopLootName is empty.

Edited by Polymorphism

Well the first thing to look into if it never reaches to 3, to look at the first previous statement or make better debug messages.

if(first condition) {
  log('first condition');

if(still here) {
  	log('still here');
  }
}

In your case since it never reaches to 3, the statement must never be met. So your statement after log 2 needs work.

Edited by Hayase

22 minutes ago, Hayase said:

Well the first thing to look into if it never reaches to 3, to look at the first previous statement or make better debug messages.

In your case since it never reaches to 3, the statement must never be met. So your statement after log 2 needs work.

My statements and debug messages are just fine. Also those ghetto debug messages are not nested inside logic statements, just onLoop() -> try-catch

bKsmFys.png