All my accounts are getting locked for being "stolen"

Jeune Padawan

3 minutes ago, Tylersbored said:

Yeah everything I am trying is getting my new accounts locked or banned. My home IP has been flagged so I can't make them there anymore, my VPN ips seem to not work. GG

You got a friend that would give you their laptop/computer for a bit and make some accounts?

Use your phones hotspot?

random and probably shit ideas but idn

• 3 weeks later...

I just think it's the server you are using. If an account gets locked due to suspicion of it being stolen this would suggest that you logged onto your account from two different IP's from very distant locations therefore suspecting in your account being stolen. I could be wrong but that's what it seems like. So for all you know your home IP can already be flagged if the server randomly goes down while you are playing/botting.   Or I guess it can be JaGex picking up on those data servers but I haven't had the problem yet

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2017 at 4:45 PM, Jeune Padawan said:

Yo. Basically, my proxy provider provides me an ip for http and socks5. The ip is the same, but the port is different. I make the account using the http port and ip, load up osbot using the socks 5 ip (same as the http but different port) and as soon as I log out and try to log back in, it says I'm locked because they think the account was stolen...

How do I prevent this? I'm not used to botting with proxies, so yeah... I have my vpn, sure, but I can't use it for like 2+ accounts in case of a chain ban. 

Any tips on why I'm getting fucked over here?

Thanks.

Hey, 

Have you found a solution? Having trouble with my accounts too lol. I just want to get something started man... and i keep getting locked lol

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2017 at 6:23 PM, Phaibooty said:

Hey, 

Have you found a solution? Having trouble with my accounts too lol. I just want to get something started man... and i keep getting locked lol

Nah I hadn't found a solution. I had to stop botting back then since it was taking up too much time and I didn't really have that time to find a solution. Have you found one?

Just now, Jeune Padawan said:

Nah I hadn't found a solution. I had to stop botting back then since it was taking up too much time and I didn't really have that time to find a solution. Have you found one?

Yeah, no proxies. LOL. Huge issue with data center proxies. 

If you're planning on using proxies, use residential IP proxies. 

I use my home IP, I'm able to change my IP cuz my provider has dynamic ip.

1 minute ago, Phaibooty said:

Yeah, no proxies. LOL. Huge issue with data center proxies. 

If you're planning on using proxies, use residential IP proxies. 

I use my home IP, I'm able to change my IP cuz my provider has dynamic ip.

Yeah but you can't really have more than one bot per ip or else you risk getting multiple accounts banned at once... I can change my ip at will too.